Chapter Four: Desire

The premiere went great, everyone loved the movie. Hopefully this movie will open more doors for Mila's career. Mila noticed Christian's strange behavior. He was being...nice. Which isn't apart of their relationship. They are on their way to Mila's house. Christian broke the silence. "You were great in that movie. Who knew your role as Paige Sullivan could played so well. Sexy.", he said in an alluring tone. Mila narrowed her eyes. Is he flirting with me? "Okay Christian what is it? You're never nice to me longer than two minutes, what's gotten you so hot and bothered. This isn't like you at all.", she said angrily. The limo stopped outside of her house. She didn't even want an answer, she just hopped out and started walking up the stone walkway. Unexpectedly Christian got out of the limo. When Mila was opening her door she felt a pair of strong arms whirl her around. Before she could react, her lips were met with Christian's. Mila pushed him away, confused. "Christian what are you doing?", she asked breathlessly. Christian pulled her closer. "Fulfilling a need, Mila.", he spoke above a whisper. Before Mila could protest she felt fingers going up her thighs. "We're outside Chris-" her words are broken off by Christian working her G spot under her dress. She gasped as she held him tighter. Her knees wanted to give out. "Inside......take me.", she couldn't catch her breath. "I'm gonna fuck you right here. If someone's out there, let them watch.", he answered. Mila is on the verge of cumming already. "Please, please.", her voice unrecognizable as she begged. Christian removed his fingers long enough to carry her inside and close the door with his foot. Mila jumped out of his arms, not believing what just happened. "Uh uh, don't run from me Mila." Christian took her hand and lead her to the living room. He sat down on the leather couch and unbuckled his pants. He removed his erect penis from his underwear. Mila stared at all eight and a half inches, thick and ready for her to ride. "Come here.", Christian said calmly. Mila pulled a condom from underneath the couch seat. "Okay Christian, don't say I didn't warn you.", Mila said. She slips the condom onto Christian's hard member. "Warn me about what my little vixen?", he asked. Mila hiked up her dress and straddled him. He instantly knew what she was talking about. "Ow, you're so tight. Mmmmm!", he explains. "Keegel exercises." Mila rotated her hips in a clockwise motion. Their moans grew with each stroke. After 30 minutes of this position, Christian position himself on top of Mila. Strong pressure building between both of them. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum Mila!", Christian yelled. Mila grabbed his hair, roughly."Cum with me!", Mila hollered. Right after she said the both of their bodies erupted into complete bliss. Christian collapsed on top of Mila. "I knew you wanted me.", Mila said before drifting off to sleep.