Chapter Three:Attraction

Mila's nerves are on edge. The world is expecting the most of her, being the leading lady and all. She and the creative team have been working on Desire all night. At 3 a.m they finally got a breakthrough. "What do you think of this one Ms. Amora?" the young lady wafted the scent to Mila's nose. "YES! That's it!" Mila hollered like a mad  woman. She have a headache from smelling too many fumes and her nostrils are sensitive. It all became worth it when the scent was finally done right. Now she would be fully prepared at the premiere.

     Mila feels like the ultimate diva. She has on a beautiful cream dress (picture in the previous chapter), a gold bracelet, a gold necklace, Cartier earrings, jimmy choo stilettos, and is carrying a black Fendi clutch. Her hair is put up in a top bun the show off her marvelous face structure. She wore light makeup to boost her natural beauty. Her doorbell rang. Taking a deep breath she gathered up her confidence and strutted to the door, moving her hips in poetry. She opened the door to reveal Christian. He wore a black silk Armani suit, a diamond Rolex on his left wrist, and black leather gators. Christian stood there in shock. "Well are you gonna say something or just foam at the mouth all night?", Mila said confidently. "You look good Ms. Amora.", Christian said quickly. "Likewise, Christian. You clean up well. You didn't have to get all dolled up for me.", said Mila, with a hint of flirtiness in her tone. "Don't flatter yourself too much. I heard Keri Washington is going to be there.", he said dismissing the compliment her had just given Mila. "What makes you think she'd be interested in you. Just don't embarrass me out there." Mila wasn't going to admit it but Christian's comment did give her a twinge of jealousy. Mila locked the door behind her and climbed into the limo with Christian.

     Every type of paparazzi you could think of was at the premiere. And all the reporters wanted to know who Mila's arm candy was. She gave the same answer every time. "This is my personal trainer, Christian. The past few months he's helped put my body into better shape. As a thank you I invited him here as a friend." Walking by a group of reporters, one caught the scent of her perfume. "Mila, what is the lovely fragrance you have on?" Mila giggled more than happy that someone noticed before she had to say it. "This is actually the scent of my fragrance, Desire. In case anyone is interested, the bottles will be on the shelves within two weeks.", Mila gave a confidence sales pitch. Christian was in awe of her. Nothing satisfied him more than a sexy business woman. Lust, is the only way to describe it. He'd always known that her beauty was one in a million, but seeing her work was the biggest turn on. Her perfume caught his nose and he truly felt it. Desire.

************

A/N: Okay so how are you guys liking it so far? I know people are reading but it would really help to get some feedback on this. Oh and to those who are tender, you might want to skip the next chapter.