Chapter 4

Here's the next chapter.

John was at a clothing store, looking for the perfect tuxedo to wear at Nancy's wedding. Randy was with him.

"So let me see if I heard you right. The Stephanie McMahon, the daughter of the Chairman of WWF, Vince McMahon, asked you out." Randy says cautiously.

John let's out a sigh. "She didn't ask me out. She just invited me to go with her to a friend's wedding."

"I think that's kind of the same thing." Randy argued.

"Believe me Randy. It isn't." John said.

After several minutes he finally found a jet black tuxedo

The moment he stepped out of the changing room, Randy smirked.

"Damn John. I bet once Stephanie sees you in that tux she's gonna be head over heels for you." he says with a chuckle.

"Yeah right Randy."

John paid for the tux and he and Randy left the shop.

The Next Day

1 pm

JFK International Airport

Stephanie was waiting for John at the airport. She hoped he had a safe flight.

Then a scary thought popped up in her brain.

Oh God! What if he gets into a plane crash?

She started to get nervous.

She immediately told herself to calm down and tell herself she's overreacting.

She feels a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Excuse me ma'am." she hears from behind her.

She turned around and was surprised to see John.

Her eyes went wide, and she gave him a wide smile.

John was surprised it was surprised. "Hey Steph."

"John hey! You came!" she hugged him.

He couldn't help but hug back. "Yep. I'm here." he replied.

He started to pull away but she tighten her grip around his body, not wanting to let go.

She rests her head on his chest.

"I'm glad to see you again." she says softly.

John was taken aback by this, but didn't say anything. He kinda liked the closeness.

"It's nice to see you again too."

They stayed like that for a bit before Stephanie immediately snapped out of her trance and pulled away from him.

They looked at each other for a bit before John cleared his throat. "So. The wedding is in a couple of days."

Stephanie nodded. "Yes."

"I should go look for a hotel room."