Chapter 7

Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated this.

This chapter takes place in late May 2002, a month before John makes his on screen debut. Just after the promotion was changed from the WWF to the WWE.

So yeah I'm advancing several months in this story.

John was waiting patiently outside of Vince McMahon's office in WWE headquarters.

He got a letter a couple of weeks ago from WWE, stating he's to have a meeting with Vince.

He's wondering what he wanted to see him for.

Soon a woman came out of the office. "John Cena. Mr. McMahon would like to see you now."

John gave her a small smile and thanked her. He went inside Vince's office.

John shuts the door.

"Please have a seat John." Vince said. John sat down on a chair.

"It's an honor to finally meet you sir." John replied.

"It's nice to meet you too John." Vince said.

"So you're wondering why I asked you to come and see me."

"Yes sir." John said.

"Well the board of directors looked at some of your matches at Ohio Valley Wrestling. And after some discussing, we believe you're ready to come up to WWE."

John had a shocked look on his face. "Really? You think I'm ready?"

"Well I was a bit skeptical about bringing you to the main roster, but my daughter Stephanie convinced me."

John's heart fluttered a little when he heard her name.

"Your daughter?"

"Yes. she's told me a whole lot about you." Vince replied.

"Really?"

"Yes. She's seen some of your matches. And she's told me you have potential."

John smiled. "Well sir she sounds like a smart business woman." he said.

"She definitely is." Vince said softly. "Hope you haven't been acting inappropriately towards her while she visited."

John was a bit nervous, bur kept his composer. "No sir. I wouldn't try to do anything like that to her, or any woman. Mainly because you're her father. And you're the boss."

He was relieved when he saw Vince smile a bit.

"Good. I'm glad you have great respect for women."

"Well I'm going to have you come back next week so we can have you sign the contract so you can officially become a WWE wrestler."

"I look forward to it. Again it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. McMahon."

John says, extending his hand for a handshake. He was surprised when Vince shook it. "Likewise John."

John left Vince's office. He was walking through the hallway when he saw a door with the name Stephanie McMahon on it.

This must be Stephanie's office.

He was about to knock on the door but stopped.

No. She might be very busy. And I don't think it'd be a good idea to disturb her.

He walked out to the front of the building. He was walking through the parking lot when he heard a loud voice behind him.

He turned around to see Stephanie coming out the front door.

He was surprised to see how different she looked since the last time he saw her.

He walked over to her and she immediately hugged him. He hugged back.

They pull away.

"So how have you been lately?" Stephanie asked. Her voice was a bit different than the last time he saw her.

"I'm good. Just got done having a meeting with your dad."

"Oh. What for?" she asked.

"I'm close to being a wrestler in the WWE."

He felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her smile.

"Really? I'm so happy for you." she said as she hugs him again.

"It really good to see you again." she says softly as she clung onto him.

"It's nice to see you again too." he replied.

John was starting to get butterflies in his stomach. It didn't help that he was starting to get a bit turned on.

She was wearing a sleeveless shirt and a short skirt. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest.

He felt himself getting hard a bit, which was the last thing he needed right now.

Oh god! Not now!

Without thinking he started to rub her back.

She lets out a sigh as he did so.

That tingly feeling she had in her stomach came back.

She felt her nipples hardening as he rubbed her back.

She was really liking the contact.

Then she felt something poking her thigh.

They immediately pulled away from each other.

Neither person didn't know what to say to each other.

"So. You doing okay?" John asked.

"Yeah. I'm good. Thanks for asking." "You're welcome Stephanie."

A few more moments of silence.

"Well I'm looking forward to seeing you wrestle soon."

"Me too. I'll see you later." he said with a smile.

She smiles back. "Ya. See you."

She immediately went back into her office and sat back on her chair, trying to calm her pounding heart.

She was having conflicted thoughts.

She shouldn't be having feelings for John. And she's not meaning sexual feelings.

The way he hugged her and rubbed her back made her feel loved and secured.

She's never felt this way towards Paul.

She needed to clear her head and get back to work.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter.

The next chapter might take place on John Cena's main roster debut, I don't know exactly.