Chapter 6

Here is the next chapter.

John's standing in front of a mirror as he examines himself in his tuxedo.

He starting to sweat a little. He tries to remain calm but couldn't.

He's extremely nervous.

This is the first wedding he's ever attended.

And what's even more nerve racking is that he's going with not just any woman, but with Stephanie McMahon of all people!

He took a couple of deep breaths and tries to convince himself that everything is going to be okay.

There was a knock on the door.

He opened it, and was surprised to see Stephanie McMahon standing in a white bridesmaid dress.

He couldn't believe how stunningly beautiful she looked in it. His feelings towards her started to intensify.

God she looks so sexy in that dress.

Meanwhile Stephanie was in awe in how handsome John looked.

God he looks so sexy in that tux.

She immediately snapped herself out of her naughty thoughts.

She clears her throat.

"We need to get going. The wedding starts in six hours." she says softly trying to ignore her pounding heart.

John nodded in agreement. "Okay." he says.

AN: I'm advancing ahead to later in the evening, skip the boring stuff.

The wedding was held inside the gymnasium at Stephanie's old high school.

Nancy and her newly wedded husband named Casey are going over their vows.

John and Stephanie were sitting on the front row.

John was trying to pay attention to the two people standing in the isle. But he kept taking glances at Stephanie.

Damn! She's definitely a goddess.

He immediately tried to turn his attention back to the isle.

Soon both Nancy and Casey became husband and wife and they kissed.

John and Stephanie sat at a table having some wedding cake and some champagne.

"You enjoying the wedding so far John?" she asked.

He gave her a smile. "Yeah. I'm having a good time. How about you?"

She smiled back. "Same."

They sat in silence for a few more minutes.

"Can I ask you something John? You don't have to answer it you don't want to."

John simply nodded. "Sure."

''Do you have a girlfriend right now?" Stephanie suddenly asked, which caught John off guard.

But he remained composed. "Nope. Not seeing anyone right now."