1-sleep

You've always wondered how your boyfriend, jeff, had slept without eyelids. You haven't ever slept over at the mansion, since you haven't been dating that long and you were worried about your parents, but since you've moved to your dorm room for college, they aren't there to tell you what to do. Luckily your college is close enough to the mansion that you can drive there.

You didn't tell jeff that you were coming over to visit since you wanted to surprise him. You told slender and the others that you would come visit as a surprise, so they wouldn't that think you were an intruder. You got into your car and hooked up a GPS to the forest for that the mansion was located in, since you still didn't really know your way around your college campus. You put your bag to the right, which held your necessities for the night, like your toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, clothes, and so on.

You made sure to feed and get water for your cat before you left. You had to get a license saying that your cat was an emotional support animal for them to stay, but you didn't mind since if you didn't bring your beloved pet kitty cat, your parents would've had to give them away!

On your way to the mansion, your excitement grew, as so did your curiosity. Would jeff be mad you didn't tell him you were coming? Would smile dog smell the cat on you and start going batshit crazy? How the fucking hell does jeff sleep? The last one really made you think. Does he just not sleep? The fact he can't sleep made you think about how he couldn't blink, or even close his eyes, made you realize how awkward it is kissing him sometimes, having him stare into your soul as you are passionately making out. You shuttered, but chuckled it off, realizing you reached the forest.

You hopped out of your car and grabbed your bags and a flashlight, so you could navigate your way through the dark forest. It was the middle of day, but all of the long, thick trees blocked out any sun that dared to hit the forest's mossy floor. As you walked, the mansion came into sight, and you got a bit sleepy hearing the leafs crunch under your feet. Fall had just begun, and the leafs started to wither and turn colorful and crunchy, making stepping on them emit a peaceful sound that you loved.

As you reached the mansion, you fiddled with your shirt. It wasn't the first time you've been there, but being around jeff's murderous friends made you a bit anxious. Then again, you're dating jeff, the (to your knowledge) most craziest of them all. Thinking about your boyfriend's psychotic ways made you blush, which would make normal people want to run away in fear. You calmed down a bit and knocked lightly on the huge mansion doors.

You could hear the barking of smile dog from inside the large building, and also heard thumping coming from inside. You stepped back a little bit, so the door could be opened without it hitting you, even though it opened inwards. You guess that you just did it to be polite, then. As the door opened, you were met with a tall black and white figure.

"Hey, jack! How are you?" You smiled to him as he let you in through the door. He had his foot behind him, keeping smile from escaping.
"I'm doing just fine! Want some candy?" He asked as he pulled a taffy candy out of who knows where.

You shake your head slightly, declining. "No thanks, I'm feeling quite exhausted from all of this college stuff lately, so I'm just going to rest with jeff. Where is he anyways?" You ask as you look past jacks puffy costume. He closes the door as you walk in, greeting smile with some pets. He barked and wagged his tail, happy to see his owners lover.

"He's up in his room. I have no clue what he's up to, but have fun!" He waves goodbye, ad i go up the stairs to jeff's room.

As you opened the door, you were met with pure darkness, so you took out your phone and put on your flashlight, but to the lowest setting, so it wouldn't be to bright to wake up your boyfriend. You squinted your eyes as your vision started getting used to the dark environment. You looked at your boyfriend, still not seeing anything, so you called out his name with no response. Was he sleeping? You could finally figure out how the hell he does it! You walk up to his bed and looked at his face, to see a sleep mask covering his eyes. You blushed and chucked.

   "Cute," You mumbled as you kissed his cheek and got into bed with him. You would explain to him why you were there later when you both woke up.