4-sweet talker

⚠️read this! (important stuff will be in bold)⚠️
Hey guys! not a lot of people read this story or are continuing to read it but for those who are, im VERY sorry i haven't been updating! thanks for 200 reads by the way! i seriously didn't expect this! anyways this one shot will have smut and mature themes. side note, jeff tops you, if you don't like that then you can request a one shot where the reader is top! enjoy :)

   You have always imagined jeff to be rough in bed, since he is a murderer and all.  He was always very nice with you though, which is the exact opposite of how he acts with other people, so you decided to see if he was opposite in the sheets as he is while murdering people. Well, actually, in general, really. You put together a "plot" that would make jeff want to sleep with you, and you have decided to put it to the test.

   You and jeff were watching a movie together. You let jeff pick it out since you chose the movie last time. Of course, he picked the most non-romantic movie you could imagine. He picked the new Terrifier 2 movie. (y'all watch it it's so fucking good) You werent scared of it, though, since you see basically the same things every time you hangout with jeff. You sighed and started your plan.

   "Jeff, i'm bored," you yawned as you put your head on his shoulder. He looked at you, trying not to move so he wouldn't knock your head off of his shoulder. You picked your head up anyways and looked him in the eyes. "Why are you only nice towards me?" You questioned as your hand landed on jeff's head, playing with his hair.

   "I... I don't know? You just make me feel different i guess," You looked down, satisfied with your answer. He pulled your head up gently to make you look at him. "what did you wanna do, then, if you don't want to watch the movie?"

   You looked at his lips and shrugged. "I dunno,"  you paused and looked back into his eyes. "Do you have anything in mind?" You saw the way he leaned in and mentally gave yourself a high-five.

   "Can i kiss you?" he asked you as he put his hands onto your cheeks. You nodded and leaned into him and kissed his lips.

You opened your mouth a bit, to make the kiss deeper, and jeff licked your lips before twirling his tongue around yours. Your hands snaked down jeff's chest and you stopped at his bellybutton. He broke the kiss and pushed you down lightly onto the couch, so he was on top of you. He put his hands under your shirt and went up to your chest. "Uhm, can i?" You laughed a bit and nodded, giving him your consent to go further.

He took off your shirt and leaned down to kiss you, while also holding your chest while he did it. You tugged at his shirt a bit and lifted it up. He got the idea and took off his shirt. He grasped your legs and crawled in between them as he pulled down your pants. You helped him to get them off. as you saw he was struggling a bit. He stared at your body for a few seconds before you sat up a bit.

"Sorry, your just so.... beautiful," he leaned down to face and placed soft kisses everywhere. "I love you..." Your face turned pink and you laughed a bit. You put your hands on his shoulders as he started going lower with his kisses. He went from your nose, to your neck, then to your collarbone. He paused then shifted his head to one of your nipples. He licked the area around your nipple, teasing you, and brought his hand up to the other one, playing with it.

You shivered as you felt jeff's cold breath brush against your nipple. He licked it and kissed it for a few seconds before he backed away and stripped, so now you were both butt naked besides for your boxers. You blushed as jeff stared at you, pink-cheeked. You look down at his boner and your eyes widened at the size of it.

"God, your so pretty, (name), i need you right now. Please," He breathed out. Your face turned bright red as you heard the murderer beg for your body. You bit your bottom lip as you took off your boxers.