3 - restaurant

Warning! this one shot has some gore/violence in it! also sorry for not updated, school has been stressing me out lately and i just moved to a new state and just as i got used to my schedule it changed for my honors classes so it's realllllly making me have a headache lol. anyways enough about me and onto my very VERY poorly written story B]
🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸

   You and Jeff are going on a date to a fancy restaurant, but there's a problem. Both of you are low on money, and can't spare any change to buy their food. But Jeff being the crazy, psychotic murderer that he is sometimes says he has it "covered". You already had a feeling that you knew what he was going to do, but lucky for you, you weren't very phased by seeing blood and gore-y shit. You would never do it, of course, but it honestly isn't as bad as people say it is.

   Jeff was driving you to the restaurant in a convertible he stole from some old man, and you were blasting your favorite songs on the speakers. You smiled as your hair waved around from going so fast from the wind and looked at Jeff who was looking at the road and smiling softly.

   You looked at him longingly and admired his features. You looked at his hair first, as it was crazily waving around in the air. You loved how shiny it was, and how it complimented and really brought out his eyes. You looked at his eyes and slightly laughed at the goggles he was wearing so his eyes wouldn't dry out too bad. He glared at you and stuck his tongue out, knowing you were laughing at him. You looked at his lips and the scar he had on the sides of it, forming a smile. You leaned closer to him and rubbed your hand over his cheek, touching his scabbed scar. You saw a pink tint on his face.

   You thought Jeff was so pretty and looked and touched his face and scar, so you knew from previous experiences that he loved the feeling of your soft hands against his rough cheek. You leaned even closer and softly kissed his cheek then leaned back into your own seat and started listening to the music again.

   A few minutes later, Jeff pulls into the driveway of the restaurant and makes sure he has his knife on him. He took off his goggles and put some eye drops into his eyes and you blushed. You didn't know why, but you thought it was attractive. Jeff wiped the liquid that dropped down his eyes and makes it look like he was crying, even though he wasn't. He looked at you and quickly grabbed your face and pecked your lips, then got out of the car.

   You followed him out of the car and into the restaurant. Once you entered, no one noticed you two at first, until a little girl, about 4 years old, saw your boyfriend's face and screamed. You rolled your eyes as adults started to crowd Jeff.

   He fully took out his knife and started stabbing random people as screams were heard and people started running away. You shrugged down as he kept stabbing people and went over to the stand where you usually would be greeted and taken to your table.

   You looked around and found some menus and took two. You also took two napkins that were wrapping up a fork and knife each and grabbed Jeff's hood and pulled it.

   He looked at you and put his knife away, having nearly all the people dead on the floor. You looked around and found two seats and a small-ish table in the middle of the restaurant and sat in one of the chairs. Or you were about to at least, until Jeff forced you to sit down and then pushed in the chair for you, nervously laughing a bit.

   He went... how could you say it... insane, at a young age, about 13, so he never properly went on a date with anyone. You smirked as he sat down in the chair opposite from you and grabbed his hands. You looked around for a waiter or waitress and saw one still alive. You yelled for him to come over and he did as you told him to, not wanting to be lifeless like the others around you all.

   "Go grab us some plates and take our orders, please," You smiled and tilted your head at him, still holding Jeff's hand. He nodded and gulped, then ran to grab plates for you two.

   "W-what would you like to dri-drink?" The waiter stuttered as he put the plates down in front of you both, holding his notepad that he wrote orders on.

   "I'll have a coke, and he will have..." Jeff said as he looked at you, waiting for your response. You thought for a second then settled on a shirley temple. You weren't the legal drinking age, but honestly if you asked for an alcohol they probably would've brought it to you for the sake of their own lives. (if you don't know what a shirley temple is, google it, it's super good! btw if you dont want a shirley temple in the story you can change it to whatever is your favorite drink :))

   You two talked as you waited for your drinks. It was fall and so Jeff's (and your own) allergies kept on acting up, and you both kept sneezing, which made you both laugh.

   The waiter finally came back with the drink and you unwrapped the front of your straw wrapper, then blew it at Jeff so the paper wrapper flew at him, making him flinch in shock for a second. You start crying laughing and he scowled and tried to do what you did to him, but he missed, which just made you laugh even more. Jeff began laughing too, until you heard a noise.

   "Umm, sorry, what would you two like to eat?" You could tell from his body language that the waiter was extremely nervous, but you didn't really care.

   "I'll have (whatever your favorite food is)." You looked at Jeff. He looked at you and smiled.

   "I'll have spaghetti and meatballs." The waiter nodded and wrote it down, then quickly dashed away.

   You blushed at Jeff and looked at his smiling face as he grabbed your hands and kissed one of them. You softly grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't filled with lust or desire, just love and happiness. You smiled and played with your boyfriends hair as he laughed a bit and put his hands on your arms.

   You didn't realize how much time you both had spent just loving each other until the waiter coughed and put the plates of food down for us, Jeff made a hand gesture to the waiter, telling him to shoo.

   You ate some of your food as you watched Jeff play around with his, like he was looking for something. You looked at him as he concentrated on his food. You saw as he pulled a long noodle out from somewhere in his bowl of spaghetti and put one end into his mouth. You sensed where this was going and blushed. He handed you the end of the noodle and you put it in your mouth.

   You both ate the noodle, making you come closer to each other until you could feel Jeff's breath on your face. You blushed as he grabbed your cheeks and kissed you passionately. You closed your eyes and leaned in closer and put your hands on his neck. He pulls away and smirks at you.

   "I love you, you know." He looks into your eyes.

   "I love you too, Jeff," You smile and finish your food, as he finished his. He stands up and pulls your chair out for you and you stand up and start walking towards the entrance/exit of the restaurant.

   "You keep going, (name), i'll meet you in the car," Jeff tells you as he kisses your hand. You blushed, knowing how hard he is trying to please you and being a "gentleman" just to make your date pleasant. You knew that he was going to kill the rest of the people there, so you just went to the car knowing he would be quick.

   On your way out you grab a few toothpicks that they have at the front. Last time you and Jeff went out to eat together, they didn't have any, which made him mad because he had a piece of food stuck in one of his back molars and he said it was "very extremely annoying" and then he killed everyone in sight. You laugh thinking about that day, as you got into the car.

   You saw Jeff walk up to the car and handed him a toothpick. He made an unidentifiable face, then just kissed you, which caught you off guard. He started the car while kissing you and grabbed the toothpick and smirked.

   "Thanks, (name). So thoughtful," He patted your head a bit as he took you both home.

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸
GOD DAMN WHY TF DID I SPEND SO LONG WRITING THIS LMAO anyways my hands are currently numb and i hope you enjoyed this oneshot. sorry for not updating lots, but as i said at the top im getting pretty stressed and i hope y'all can understand! thank you all :)