2-Mall

WARNING! this chapter has some graphic scenes and some makeout scenes. nothing too dirty

  You and Jeff haven't hung out for a while since you've both been so busy, and you've both noticed this. Jeff made plans to hang out with you but won't say what you're doing, which is annoying you.

   "Come on, Jeffff, where are we going?" You grabbed his arm softly as he led you to the place he planned on going to. He just looked at you and smiled, which made you frown. You stopped walking for a second, making him turn around to look at you. You made a fake pouty face, jokingly, but he sighed and began to speak.

   "Fine, we're going to the mall. Happy?" You smirked and laughed a bit.

   "Damn, I love guilt-tripping people sometimes!" You grabbed his hand as he smiled at you and led you to the mall.

   Once you get there, you realize it is late, and the mall had already closed. You gave him a confused look as he just ran up to the large glass doors at the food court at the mall. He looked around and grabbed a loose brick from your surroundings, and threw it at the window, smashing it, making a loud, blaring alarm go off. He grabbed your hand and ran to the closest shop, pulling up the metal bars that held the doors closed and pulling you both under. You laid down on your stomach, and so did your boyfriend, and you watched through the bars as the security guards went to check out what happened. 

   Jeff pulled up the bars a bit, just enough where he could fit under it, and put a finger up to his mouth, signaling for you to keep quiet. You did as you were told and watched as Jeff snuck up and stabbed one guard, and slit the throat of the other. Blood was shot everywhere on Jeff and on the floors and walls of the mall.

   You blushed as Jeff wiped some blood off his cheek and laughed. Not crazily, but just like he was having a good time. This made you chuckle as well, and you climbed out from under the bars and walked towards your boyfriend as your laughing toned down. Jeff grabbed your face and kissed you sloppily, blood still gushing out of the near-dead guards and getting all over you. You pulled his hair and laughed as you pulled away after kissing for a while. Both your faces were tinted red, but no one could notice because of the lights of the mall being off.

   You grabbed a flashlight from one of the guards and Jeff grabbed one from the other. You start looking around the mall for shops to go to. You look over to Jeff who seemed to be staring at the hot topic that was around the corner. You grabbed his hand as you ran over to the store, pulling up the bars and squatting to get under. You look around the shop and find some cool accessories that you liked and also some of your favorite band's t-shirts. You went to find Jeff while holding your things and see him trying to steal the whole entire pin basket. You laugh loudly as you truly realize how idiotic your boyfriend was.

   "You dumbass, I'm pretty sure that thing is built into the ground. Just grab a bag and stuff all the pins in there idiot," You went up to him and see him looking away, a bit embarrassed. You loved how Jeff got flustered over the stupidest things sometimes, especially with him being a cold-blooded serial killer. You kissed his cheek and grabbed one of the cute studio ghibli bags that they had and tossed it to him. He chuckled and scooped up all the pins he could and put them into the bag. 

   You both laughed as hard as you could, you were nearly crying and Jeff had to hold onto you for support so he wouldn't fall over. You loved your boyfriend's scratched voice and how he had an ever-lasting smile. 

   Jeff had the bag slung around one of his shoulders, and you took one of their large bags and stuffed all your things in there. You both left the store and looked for another one. You looked to the left to find a spencers. You blushed thinking about the back of the shop and decided not to walk into it, but Jeff had different plans as he put his arm around you and pointed to the store, raising his eyebrows up and down, making you laugh a bit. 

   You two walk to the store and part ways as you enter. You watched as Jeff sprinted to the back of the store as you sighed with a smile and shook your head. You look at the posters, backpacks, shirts, and other things. You flinch a bit when Jeff snuck up behind you and shook at you a bit. You turned around to see him in a ghostface mask. You laugh a bit and pull up the mask to where only his lips were showing.

   You held his face and kissed him softly, tracing your thumbs against his scabbed scar. You blush as he grabs onto your waist, pulling you closer. You shift your hands from his mouth to the back of his neck and held onto him as he picked you up and sat you on top of the checkout area of the spencers. You move some of the earrings that were in the way by pushing them onto the floor. You pulled away and told Jeff to get on the counter with you, and he hopped up as you pushed him down onto his back and climbed on top of him, and dragged your hands down to his collarbone. He leaned in closer to you and planted soft kisses on your neck, slowly going lower and lower. Heat started to build up inside you and your face flushed. You got off of him and backed up a bit,

   "Not here, Jeff," You blushed and looked away to see him a bit sad, but understanding.

   "Can we at least keep making out?" He smirked at you and you smiled cheekily and nodded. You got back on top of him again, your chest on top of his, and legs intertwined. You both leaned into each other and your lips fit together like puzzle pieces. You played with his hair and he fiddled with the hem of your shirt. 

You both heard a noise, and Jeff quickly looked over and went to grab his knife, but you stopped him and grabbed it yourself. You moved his head so you were kissing again, but Jeff stared at the guard that was coming under the bars. You, however, paid no attention to the guard and continued making out with Jeff more, holding his knife in your own hand. This only made Jeff even more worried as the guard grabbed out a taser, but you threw Jeff's knife at the guard, getting it right in the middle of the guard's head, making the guard stumble over and then fall on the floor, dead.

   Jeff's pupils shrank as he looked at you, his face turning red.

   "That was so fucking hot." He breathed in your face. You rolled your eyes at him and slapped his cheek lightly and got up, grabbing your bags and Jeff's knife, tossing it to him. 

   "Come on, it's really late out. Let's go," You stated as you climbed under the bars, leaving your boyfriend on the counter, flustered. He sat there thinking about how he ended up with someone as good as you.

(GOD DAMN! this took forever to write and its like soo piss shitty lmao. anyways I hope it makes up for not updating for a bit, even though no one is even reading this lol)