6 - new years

please read->⚠️ you dont need to read what's under this! its just me venting, but there are warnings in this for slight alcohol consumption/minors consuming alcohol ⚠️

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! i'm really sorry for no christmas update, i feel like if i make one now it would be too late, so i'm just going to make a new years one, even though it's also kinda late. plus some people don't celebrate christmas or celebrate something else instead so i want to make sure my story is at least semi relatable to some people? idk. i would've updated sooner but i literally got a virus and had to go to the er. just my luck... the day before christmas eve too! so basically, my 2023 isn't going so well, lmao, but i hope you guys have it better than me ^^ sorry for ranting i just want you guys to know that i love you all and thank you for reading my story :) we're almost at 1k reads! that's crazy! anyways i'll start the story now! ❤️ please point out any mistakes i make in spelling/grammar!
---------------------------🛸---------------------------

   You never really understood why new years was so big. like yeah, obviously it was the start of a new year, but why the big fuss? You always just stayed in your room watching youtube, but this year you actually had plans. Jeff invited you to the mansion to hangout with him and all of the other creepypastas. You, being his boyfriend, agreed to come without hesitation. You were going to ask to come over anyways if he didn't invite you.

   Since you were staying so late you decided to just stay the night. It's not like any of the pastas would care either way. You decided to take your cat with you, since you knew smile dog likes to play with them. You packed a bag which was sitting in the bottom of the passengers seat. On top of the passengers seat was your cat, resting on a planner peacefully. You looked over to (cats name) and scratched them behind their ears, making their ears twitch.

You sighed and started your drive to the forest. Once you got to the nearest parking lot by the forest you parked your car and put your bag on your back. You checked the time to see when new years was. It was 9:30, giving you about 2 and a half hours to hangout before new years. You smiled and held your cat in your arms, leaving the car and making your way into the forest.

Once you find the mansion, you knock on the door softly, remembering that their doorbell doesn't work. You heard footsteps to the door, and locks rambling and jittering around. The door opened and you were greeted with jeff with a smile on his face.

"hey, (name) come in," Jeff spoke and opened the door wider for you to enter. You placed your cat on the floor and smile dog came up to them, barking and wagging his tail. You smiled and waved, greeting the other pastas sitting on the couch. Almost everyone was there besides for slender. he was probably in his office.

"so, what are we doing tonight?" you ask, bored.

"W-Well we have some beer n shit. We ca-can get drunk and play ga-games if you want." Toby suggested. You were caught off guard, knowing that some of the creepypastas were minors. Toby himself was only 17. (i think that's right, correct me if im wrong!) He seemed to have caught onto your confusion. " Don't w-w-worry, slender says i can dri-drink," He added on.

"well what about ben and sally and the other children? they're only kids.." you worried. Does slender let them drink? Ben pulled his head away from the video game he was playing to look at you as he heard his voice. Sally stayed playing with your cat and smile dog, not caring about your conversation.

"What about me?" Ben asked. You were about to ask if slender lets him drink, but you were cut off.

"no, sle-slender doesn't let the kids drink" He laughed a bit. "That's stu-stupid" Your face turned a bit red from embarrassment, knowing the obvious answer. Ben seemed to have other thoughts though.

"What? you guys are drinking? no fair! i wanna try, i would be an adult if i wasn't dead!" Ben yelled out, tossing his game controller on his lap and crossing his legs and arms. He made a point, though, he would be an adult. But he isn't. Your words practically got taken out of your brain when masky, (who was sitting next to ben) pulled down his hat.

"Yeah but you are a kid, ben. Ask slender or something, maybe he will let you have a sip of someone's drink.) He said and slouched down into the couch. Ben jumped up and ran to slenders office, leaving his game.

You sighed. "We can drink, i guess, but i'm going to take sally to bed. I know she doesn't like seeing people drinking." You state. Once you were acknowledged, you went over to sally.

"Hey sally, do you wanna go to bed? I'll tuck you in!" You smiled at her. She frowned.

"Uhm, no, i don't really wanna go to bed. i like playing with your kitty, they're so cute!" She said as she held onto your cat, petting them. You sighed again.

"I'll let you sleep with them, okay? I don't think there will be enough space for me, jeff, and (cats name)," She smiled and stood up.

"Okay! bedtime little kitty!" She yelled and held your cat up, praising them. Sally then ran to her room and you followed. Once you were done putting her to bed, you shut her lights off and cracked her door as she requested. You went back to the living room to find some beer and some different mixed drinks on the coffee table. You sat next to jeff who was holding a drink and petting smile dog who was sitting next to him.

"Hey, (name) we're just going to watch a show for a bit then we're going to play a drinking game." You smiled and grabbed an untouched drink. Jeff put his arm around you and rested his head on your head, occasionally taking sips from his drink.

After an episode of the show, ben came back from talking with slender. "I convinced slender to let me have a sip of someone's drink! who volunteers to make me drink?" ben smiled proudly. You laugh and hand ben your drink.

"it tastes gross, you know. You won't like it." You smile. He shakes his head and sips the drink, his whole face scrunching up.

"ewwww! that's so gross! why would you drink that?" He yells, handing you back your drink. Everyone was laughing at his reaction to the drink, making him mad. He stormed to his room after blowing raspberries to everyone.

   They decided to just play the game now, as the show was getting boring. Everyone agreed to play cards against humanity. (if you don't know it google it ^^) 7 white cards were shuffled and passed out to each person and someone grabbed a black card to start. You check the time to see if was 11:13. You could play a few rounds and then it was time for the countdown.

   At the end of the game, you ended up getting third place, jeff getting second, and jane winning first. This got jeff mad, and you had to hold back your drunk boyfriend to keep him from attacking  jane. Everyone was laughing and having a fun time, even you. You didn't realize the time and saw that it was 11:57.

   "Oh shit guys, it's almost new years!" You yelled out as masky looked up a countdown in the tv. You all talked for a bit until it started the loud 10 second countdown, and everyone started counting.

"10" "9" "8" "7" "6" "5" "4" "3" "2" "1"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Everyone shouted together. You turned to jeff and grabbed his face, kissing him and smiling. He put his arms around your waist and hugged you. You looked over to see your cat (who snuck out of sally's room a while ago) and smile dog licking eachother. You "awwwed" as slender man teleported in wearing a cone-shaped party hat and popping confetti poppers. You turned back to jeff and hugged him tightly, placing your forehead onto his.

   "happy new years, jeff," You smiled.

---------------------------🛸---------------------------

thanks for reading :)! I hope it was okay! i have school i'm the morning from after break and i'm really nervous, so sorry if it seemed lazy! i'll try to update soon :D
Happy new years everyone! ❤️❤️❤️