The kiss

Andrew discovers what Nicky did to Neil in Columbia. Loads of angst, Andrew being protective, and nearly killing his cousin.

Thank you to i_like_books__ on Instagram for asking me to write this!

TW: non con kiss mentioned, past trauma and SA mentioned.

Sorry if it's OOC I tried my best.

Neil's POV

Neil was not sure how they got onto the subject of Colombia, he guessed it wasn't really all that that hard to get on the subject. Their lot go as often as the season allowed and it had become a tradition they all held sacred.

Even though Neil had a not great experience his first trip, he did enjoy the others now. It took him a while before he would drink at Eden's, he only allowed himself one drink max. He liked watching Andrew drink, he never drank more than he could handle but it was the closest thing Neil would see if Andrew losing control.

He liked Andrew in control though, he knew he needed it.

The other foxes were talking about joining them this week, they were invited to go whenever as long as they got a place to stay, the house was far too small to hold them all.

Jack most definitely was not going, Neil was thankful for that, but otherwise they all planned on it.

For the freshman this would be their first trip. Which got them talking about all the ways Andrew and the others were not allowed to behave.

"Absolutely no repeats of what happened to Matt or Neil, do you understand me Andrew?" Dan said, looking directly into his face so he couldn't ignore her.

She underestimated Andrew when it comes to ignoring people, but to everyone's surprise Andrew nodded slightly.

"No cracker dust, no repeats." Andrew sounded bored, but then again he nearly always did.

The others looked at him in shock, Nicky and Aaron had voiced their complaints over no crackerdust before but just shrugged sadly at it now.

Neil wondered if they ever figured out he was the reason.

Dan didn't seem too convinced of Andrew's easy agreement so she turned to Neil. The upperclassmen did that often, looking to Neil to keep the peace.

He didn't mind, however he hated feeling like he was putting Andrew on a leash, last year was one thing, but Andrew had been on well alright behavior.

He no longer had any deals going on that would make him violent immediately, not that he didn't still defend them, he did, but it wasn't to the same extent as the year prior.

"Andrew said no repeats, he means it."

The upperclassmen nodded, still not completely convinced but they trusted Neil so they let it go.

Andrew gave him a bored look aswell, Neil smiled and wished he could kiss him right then. But there were people around and neither one of them enjoyed public displays of affection.
~~~
Neil had forgotten about the team joining them in Colombia until Thursday after night practice. Robin had started joining them to hone her skills. And asked if they could talk while the others went to get showers.

Neil was always the last one anyway so he agreed.

"Yes?"

"What did Dan mean no repeats? About what happened to you and Matt?"

Neil did not want to go into details, especially not to the new teammates. He liked Robin but he wasn't going to be spilling what happened.

"Some crazy stuff, it's fine now. Don't worry."