Mixed Up

Each time Tilda Minyard mixed up the twins. Plus bonus of the twins finding out about one of those times.
Please look at the triggers there's a lot in this one y'all.

Trigger Warnings: alcohol use while pregnant. Alcohol addiction, drug addiction, child neglect, child abuse. Implied past sexual assault. Death (main character death:Tilda). Canon violence. Nightmares. Murder. Mentioned forced medication use (Andrew's pills).

Guys don't worry there's a good ending with a wholesome twin moment. It's a sweet moment to make up for the pain.
~~~
1)
Tilda Minyard had a few regrets in her life. She regretted the time she did molly at school because she got caught and her parents grounded her for a month. Or the time she hooked up with her brother's best friend. Not a good idea. Currently it was ever getting engaged to that son of a bitch Mickey. Or having sex with him.

She looked at the sonogram that showed two babies. Two. As if that's what Tilda really fucking needed. Two babies.

Tilda didn't want one baby let alone two.

Sighing she grabbed her secret drink. She always gave herself this drink, even though the doctors told her not to.

She couldn't help it. She needed it. More important she wanted it.  She wouldn't deny herself it.

Her want, her need, of a drink is what made Mickey leave her. Kicking her out of the house after she came home drunk or high one too many times. She can't even remember which it was, just his screams and she called her friend Joe to pick her up.

Joe had and let her live with him until she stole his prescriptions. She was glad she had an apartment in time, the fucker was just going to kick her out cold.

It had  only been a week in the new place when she took the pregnancy test and got the little symbol meaning positive.

And now, a few months later, she finds out it's twins. Two boys apparently, identical. Tilda can't believe her luck.

Sighing she grabbed the baby name book her coworker had given her. Looking through the A's she picked the first at random.

"Baby A looks like you're going to be Aaron."

She was going to look for a B name for baby B but decided she couldn't be bothered after skipping through the A pages.

She was getting bored but knew she would be asked about what names she was considering. If she had them done maybe people would think she was excited and not give her weird looks when she announced she wasn't.

She looked away and put her finger down to pick another name. Looking down she saw it was Andrew.

"Baby B, Andrew." She frowned.

She wrote it down and went upstairs to sleep.
~~~
The next time she  had an appointment she couldn't figure out which baby was which. Even though the doctor had just told her.

For some reason it made her want to cry. She looked again, "Aaron where are you?"

She couldn't figure it out and asked the doctor who showed her again, kindly but Tilda still felt annoyed.

She never mixed up which baby was baby a or baby b again.
~~~
2)
Tilda gave birth two months early. The babies were small, the doctors were worried about their size, and they were running tests to make sure they were okay.

Mostly they were, she thought. She did feel a bit guilty when she didn't tell the doctors about her drinks. She hoped it didn't hurt them.

Just because she didn't want them didn't mean she wanted them sick or dead.