Pain and Fear

Continuation of Mouth Pain and annoyance

Tw: mentions of medical abuse, past sexual assault (directly stated but the assault isn't shown in detail.) mentions of dental surgery (not detailed because I do not know shit about medical things), fear of abandonment. And mouth pain. Possibly mentions of past drug addiction. I think that's it.

The appointment was made within two days and scheduled for two weeks later.

Now it was the night prior and to say Andrew was nervous would be an understatement.

Andrew didn't get nervous, not typically but the surgery was becoming too real. He didn't want to go, didn't want to have someone cut into his mouth while he was unconscious.

And who's to say they let his junkie and twin into the room? What if they made them leave? It wouldn't be an easy fight and was highly unlikely but Andrew's mind didn't care.

Neil and Aaron would probably get arrested if they didn't let them stay. And then Andrew would be left at the mercy of another doctor who had him drugged.

Yeah fuck that. Never again.

Andrew decided he wasn't going. He could just have his wisdom teeth forever and it would be perfectly fine.

He immediately changed his decision when his jaw started hurting so bad he badly, but didn't, cry. It was more intense than it had been.

His chest started aching and he felt his heartbeat increase. Fuck he didn't need this right now.

He was trying to sleep but his head wouldn't shut up. Phantoms taunted him, grabbed at him. Whispered what they would do to him the moment the anesthesia started working.

Andrew winced.

The panic was overwhelming him, nearly making the pain disappear but he wasn't so lucky. He was never so lucky.

His hands curled into fists and he tried to force himself calm but it didn't work. Hands of dead men touched him, rubbed at his back and legs, grabbed at him without permission.

It was a bad night for Neil to share the bed with him. He couldn't sleep because of the pain but he knew if he did he would just wake in a worse panic if Neil accidentally rolled over. Or vice versa.

Neil was asleep, and Andrew was tempted to wake him up so he wouldn't be alone with his thoughts. It was a dangerous place to be and Neil had told him that he doesn't want him alone there.

But the junkie looked peaceful in his sleep and it did help a little to watch chest rise and fall. So he let him sleep.

Andrew didn't sleep.
~~~
The next day Abby drove him, Aaron , and Neil to the dentist's office. Andrew was gripping Neil's arm, after Neil said yes, and he was pretty sure he left bruises. He had tried to pull away but Neil told him he could continue.

His junkie made him feel things other than panic for a moment.

Aaron either didn't notice or didn't care about Andrew's nerves. He was upfront talking with Abby

Neil muttered comforting words on Russian, not letting the others in on his nerves. Andrew hated that he craved them.

"Andrew," Abby spoke kindly, he didn't response but she didn't wait for him to. "I want to just remind you that the anesthesia you chose for the surgery will knock you out completely. But the good thing is both Aaron and Neil will be in the room with you."

He nodded knowing she couldn't see it. His mouth was hurting and he still didn't want to do this.

"I'll be in the waiting room, and I made sure everyone who will be assisting in this knows you don't like to be touched."