Part 8

Toga pushed me down on my back onto the bed. This was the first time she had ever wanted to be on top of me. She scooted upwards, now straddling me and pinning my waist to the bed. Not gonna lie, seeing her on top of me is kinda hot.

"you look hot on top of me like this hun~" I said, softly gripping her thighs. That made her blush before she took her shirt and bra off. She know's how I get about her tits. As soon as her bra hit the floor, one of my hands slid up her back and pulled her down to me. Smashing her lips into mine.

------------Toga's Pov------------

I kissed back. Her lips are always so soft, and her arms are so warm and muscular. God she's so hot, without ever trying. Her tongue slithered it's way into my mouth. She taste like cigarettes and rich whiskey, god it's intoxicating. After a while she pulls away, panting. Staring at me with those piercing eyes of hers.

The thought of her inside me crept into my head and made me start to grind on her, biting my lower lip. I only started to grind faster when she started to grope my tits.

"mm~" a small noise escaped between my teeth. She knew what she was doing to me, pinching and twisting my hard nipples. 

------------Your Pov------------

Shes so cute when she tries to play the quiet game. Guess it time to take it up a natch. Sitting up I take one of her nipples into my mouth, licking, sucking, and nibbling on it.

"Aahh~" she moans, softly gripping my hair. Her grinding got faster, not to mention she was getting wetter by the second. After a while I stopped and she looked at me slightly disappointed. I chuckled, gripping her waist and pulling her further up to my lower stomach so I could take my boxers off.

Once she had realized what I had done she got off of me and got oh her knees, pulling me by my legs to the edge of the bed. As soon as I sat up she took my cock from tip to base. I was kinda surprised i'm not gonna lie. Taking 9 1/2 inches all at once ain't easy.

I softly grip her hair, keeping it out her mouth and eyes. Tapping her chin, making her make eye contact with me.

"Good girl. Just like that~"

------------Toga's Pov------------

Oooo I love it so much when she praises me. It makes me even more wet. And she taste so good, i'd suck her fat cock all day. She pulled me off after a while. Picking me up and pinning me to the bed, and violently spreading my legs, to get a good look at my throbbing pussy. After, she looked at me hungrily and licked her lips

She grips my thighs, pulling me closer. Her tip poking my entrance. My legs jolting at the sudden sensation. She's teasing meeeee. UGH! i hate that she know's how to make me beg. 

"p-please daddy, fuck me~" i beg, looking her dead in the eyes. 

The sudden lust in her eyes and smirk grew, before she suddenly slammed into me. Screaming i arch my back, gripping the sheets. God she's so big. I heard her chuckle a little.

"tight as always I see~" she said, slowly pulling out then thrusting back in. It took me a couple slow thrust for me to get used to how big she is before I asked her to go faster. 

------------Your Pov------------

Without hesitation I sped up, making her grip the sheets harder, moaning my name. 

To be continues sinners

Author out ;)