Part 9

She's so cute when she begs and moans for me. I love her so much. I love teasing her, so I decided to slow down a bit until she looked at me confused and a little disappointed.

And just before she can say anything I speed back up, making her moan louder. If she gripped the sheets any harder she's rip them, let's give her something else to grip and scratch.

Slowing down again, I lean down to kiss her, her arms wrapping around my neck and her legs wrapping around my waist. This was perfect, i sped up again.

Making her moan into the kiss, and dig her nails into my back. Making me groan in return, fuck that's hot. Pulling away from the kiss breathless.

"Damn baby, you've got some grip on you huh~," I said as her grip only got deeper into my back and deeper and deeper into her guts. She's gonna leave a mark after this.

——————Togas POV——————
God I can't take it, she drives me absolutely crazy. I couldn't help myself, I saw her neck and bit into it. Hearing her groan from it only make me more horny.

As she went faster and harder my nails were drawing blood and my teeth were deep into her shoulder. I could feel myself about to cum, and she only went harder. Making me run my nails down her back, drawing more blood.

"Fuck~! You about to cum for me baby~?" She moaned into my ear. I nodded and she went even faster.

—————— Your POV——————

Me going faster for her finals made her stop biting me to moan louder for me.

"Fuck! Im cumming~!" She said rolling her eyes back. I pulled out to immediately start eating her out. I wanted her to cum in my mouth so bad.

She wrapped her legs around my head as I devoured her. Her heavy breathing only getting faster as she gripped my head.

"Cumming~! Cumming~! Aahh~ CUMMING~!" She screamed, her grip on my head getting tighter as she finally flooded me with her sweet sweet nectar.

Until next time my children, And happy new year

Author out ;)