Part 2

Fast forward about 3 months

Over the course of the 3 months, I've been in the league of villains I and toga have gotten closer. We became villain partners and best friends. every night we would have movie nights when we watch movies, eat snacks, and cuddle together under a blanket.

I've learned a lot about toga, mostly that she loves horror movies. Sometimes she would get mad at me because I sleep through them. One night I and toga had to go on an undercover mission. We had to kidnap some hero at a gala event he was holding.

Dabi and kurogiri would joke around about how toga told them that she has a crush on me. I never really thought much of it until I was fixing my tie near the bar table and kurogiri came up to me and said " you know, I and dabi weren't just joking around when we say that she has a huge crush on you."

I looked up to him, "yeah, sure she does." I left and waited at the front door. "Come on toga we're gonna be late!" I checked the time and it was 7:50.

----------Meanwhile in togas room----------

"dabi! I can't get my lipstick right! >w<" Toga whined as she whipped off her strawberry lipstick for the 20th time. "I wanna look good if I'm gonna tell my stud muffin how I feel." Dabi walked up to her grabbing the lipstick "You're gonna be fine, Jesus."

Dabi put the lipstick on her perfectly, throws her bag at her, and pushes her out of the room. " now go your gonna be late." 

----------Back at the main entrance----------

I look to see toga in a blood-red lace dress, with a slit in the side exposing her right leg all the way up to her thigh. Her hair was down and straight and she had vampire based makeup on. "...wow..." I said not knowing what else to say. " do you like it?' she looked at me questionably.

"I-I love it" I grabbed her hand "let's get going gorgeous." Once we got there our target was running fashionably late so we had time before we had to actually do anything. Toga wanted to tell me something in private so I took her to the basement of the place where no one would see r hear us.

"What's up toga?" She slightly blushed and hesitated before saying "i-Iloveyoualotandwillyoubemygirlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow, "slowdown toga, I didn't understand a single word you just said." She took a deep breath.

"i- I love you and, will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened in surprise.  "Nevermind just forget I said anything," she said as she turned around.

----------Togas POV----------

I heard her start chuckling, I was on the verge of crying when I felt her grab my hand, twirl me around, and kiss me. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her neck as her arms snaked around my waist pulling me into her.

After a moment, we parted from each other. "I love you too my little vampire." She kissed my forehead before grabbing my hand and taking me back to the gala.

----------y/n POV----------

After a while, our target finally arrived and we put our plan into action. Toga cut the power and I knock our guy out and dragged his body out the back door. We got caught in a bit of crossfire but we did it. Afterward, I and toga were ordered to shower and change.

Once we were both clean, we watch a movie as usual and went to sleep

NSFW WARNING NEXT CHAPTER