Part 3

I warned you last chapter I'll warn you this chapter UnU

NSFW WARNING!!! KEEP READING IF YOU DARE

okay, enjoy ^w^

After the mission, we were forced to bathe because toga got a little too excited and made an unnecessary amount of mess. Toga went first after me having to force her cause she kept whining about how she didn't want to wash the blood off but I got her in there nonetheless.

Once she came out with nothing but a towel on I told her I had left her some sweatpants and one of my hoodies on the bed for her. Then I went in and took a long much needed hot shower.

---------- Toga's POV----------

I got a little naughty idea to wear nothing under the clothes she gave me, see if she notices. Once I got her clothes on my mind started to wander, about how hot she would look fresh out of the shower. Or how sexy her tired voice is... aww, I'm getting all wet just thinking about it.

Before my hands could start wondering, y/n walked out of the shower in nothing but a sports bra and basketball shorts. God, I knew she was fit but I didn't know she had better abs than dabi. "umm, toga your drooling."

I snapped out of my daze as she threw herself on the bed. I couldn't stop staring at her abs, they were sparkling from the steam and light of the bathroom. I slowly looked up from her abs, her boobs look nice in a sports bra.

---------- y/n's POV----------

I was watching Tv but I could see toga staring at me from the corner of my eye. I chose to ignore it tho. After a while, I started to drift off to sleep. I decided to close my eyes for a second. After a while, I slowly started to wake up again to the sound of... moaning?

I slowly get up and rub the sleepiness from my eyes to see toga on my laptop, watching p**n and touching herself. I smirk as I slowly get up and walk towards toga. I wait for her to almost cum before I slam the laptop shut.

She jumped and looked at me dumbfounded and flustered. "I-I umm." I leaned towards her a whispered "toga sweetheart, if you wanted me that bad you could have just said something~" I slowly took her fingers from her cute little wet pussy, picked her up, and put her on the bed.

----------Toga's POV----------

After I was on the bed, she started kissing down my neck. I bit my tongue trying not to make any noise. She made her way to my breast and god it felt so good. She was sucking on one and playing with the other.

She made her way to my stomach. She was kissing my stomach while one of her hands was on my thigh and her other was rubbing on my clit. I starting grinding on her finger wanting more. She must have noticed cause she slammed 3 fingers inside me.

"Ahh~" She thrust inside me hard and fast while licking and sucking on my clit. "I'm gonna..c-cum~" When I said that she went harder and faster, making me moan louder for her. "Cum for me baby~"

---------- y/n POV----------

Toga came all over my finger and face. I cleaned her up and we cuddled the night away.