Part 11

"No no no no no no no no no. My mother died when I was born and I heard my father died of alcohol poisoning. There's no way they're still alive. How the- when did-" I said, my head spinning.

"There's no way they're still fucking alive. HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL ALIVE!" I punched a hole in the wall.

"How do you know for certain those are my parents?" i asked looking Dabi dead in the eyes.

"Before we got back, I looked them up and got pictures. They look just like you." Dabi pulled out his phone and I snatched the phone from his hand, looking at the photos.

" Dabi pulled out his phone and I snatched the phone from his hand, looking at the photos

My mother... just as I remember her. Black hair, full lips, face of makeup. Evil fucking witch.

 Evil fucking witch

My father. Looked nothing like how he used to. He grew his hair back out, hasn't touched a lick of alcohol in months looks like, and joined my mother as Her little lapdog.

I almost crushed his phone in an instant. How the fuck could this have happened after so long. Then it hit me, the hesitation in my voice couldn't go unnoticed.

"Were you able to figure out their quirks while you were out trying not to get killed." I asked, picking twice's body back up.

"The chick had some kind of teleportation quirk, while the bastard had a stupid navigation quirk." he said sitting down with Shigaraki.

"The perfect duo..." My stomach turned slightly; this was bad.

Author out ;)