The Studio

EJ's P.O.V

I rolled up at my studio to listen to some new songs I wrote for my new album " All my sins " Yes, I know the album title is not something you are drawn to but the title track is one of the best songs I ever written. This album is a Punk/Rock album which is completely new for me and outside my comfort-zone. I usually write pop songs but my lable wanted to change up a little, I gave it a chance and I really like how the album is turnin' out.

I picked up my my Phone to open Twitter to see how the fans reacted to my little tease earlier this morning. I like to tease my fans and leave easter egg.

It's a very obvious hint to me being in the studio

It's a very obvious hint to me being in the studio. I want people to know that I'm in the studio working. I love my job and it's been a while since I was here. My latest Single " Drive " didn't do so well, the fans loved the songs. I think they feel the need to like it because it's me, I hope they know it's fine if they don't enjoy everything I put out. But the general public didn't enjoy the song, review's said " Drive by EJ Caswell is a Lazy written song with no story and feel's like a song he put out because he needed to". That really hurt my confidence, I know the song was repeating and didn't have a deep story behind the lyrics but still, I liked it.

Should I tease a new song for my fans?yes, just some Lyrics and see how they react.

The fan was right and so was Nini or Nina

The fan was right and so was Nini or Nina. She likes when you call her Nini, but in a professional point of view she uses Nina, that's her given name.

" EJ are you here " I heard my Manager Jennifer yell across the building. "  I'm in studio 3 Miss jen " Soon Jennifer opened the door to Studio 3.

" I know you are in your Punk/Rock era as the kids today would say " I looked att Miss Jen, answered with a simple yes even if I cringed at her trying to be cool. " But EJ we have a big collab opportunity "

A collab? With who??

" A/N
Welcome back. I'm back again with a new Chapter again. I hope you won't find me annoying with all this update's and new chapter every 12h. I have a flow right now hihi

Song lyric in tweet:
Freak - Demi Lovato feat Yungblud.