V-Day

* E.J. P.O.V *

" I guess this things always happends, right" Ricky said over the phone

" I guess this things always happends, right" Ricky said over the phone. I called him after I saw the Tweet, not because it's hatefull or mean, I don't want people to Speculate about anything before the song is finished. I would cry if someone was outside ready to record us singing to later leak the song.

" I guess, I fully understand If you want to drop out of the song Ricky " Ricky went quiet over the Screen. " E.J. I still want to do the song, I don't care if the media starts rumors about me or about you. It's a great song and you are a good guy. "

My heard kind of droped when Ricky said those words and my confidence was up again, I trust him, I kind of like him in a Friend type of way.

" E.J are you there, I have an idea you just have to trust me on this " I was lowkey scared right now but I thrusted Ricky.

I'm here Ricky, what's the plan

* RealRicky has mentioned you in a Tweet *

" So, I took back our power to announce the song without the press doing it first."

I was so suprised, Ricky really knew his stuff huh. Me and Ricky spoke om the phone some more but later called it quit for today.

I knew, this song with Ricky, this is the lead single for my new album.

* A/N
Hi, I'm Back and suprise, I'm droping 3 new Chapters tonight/today, been working on this book really hard lately and I have the whole plot finished and ready to be written

Love,E *