Lonely Starbucks Lovers

* 2 hours earlier *

* E.J. P.O.V *

I finally got to the Starbucks where me and Ricky are supposed to meet for the first time ever. Am I nervous, no.. or maybe a little. I want this... I don't know what to call it, is not a date and not a hang out because we dont know each outer. Not a Meeting to. I'm a little confused at this point what to call this coffee thing. I just what this to go right and perfect in other to make the writing alot easier because it's easier to work with each other and do a good job if you don't hate the other one. I grabed my phone to see if Ricky was on his way but no new text.

" Is this Chair taken? "

Still looking at my phone and not paying attention to the person in front of me I responded with a yes I'm wating for someone. " I know, are you going to pay attention to me or just be on your phone" I looked up, of course, Ricky was in front of me. I'm so sorry Ricky, actually I wanted to se if you had massage me, I didn't know you were on your way here. " Dude, chill out, it is fine, I totally understand " me and Ricky laughed together. His laugh was so cute and he actually looked like his pictures on Instagram..or..the one picture. I need to get him to post more.

So where do we start Ricky? I asked and looked over to the boy in front of me. " I don't really know, I don't really work with other people that's not on my team". I have an Idea, what's your coffee order Ricky. " I like regular black coffee, I know it is basic but it's simple" I got up from my chair and got to the desk and order two black coffees. I got back to Ricky. So Ricky what time of music are you doing? What's a typical Ricky sound? " I mostly to Aucustic with my guitar or some pop thing. I'm most confident with my guitar because then I don't need to dance " I totally get that, dancing isn't really my thing, but I usually do pop songs even if I don't dance.

" Two Black coffees for RJ"

I got over to the desk to pick up the coffee. I looked at the guy the guy on the other side of the desk and told him that my name actually is E.J. and not R.J. the boy looked at me and laughed. I can't tell if he knew I was E.J. Caswell or if he didn't know. I looked over to see his tag " Seb, your name is Seb? " the boy smiled and responded with a yes. " Have a great day Seb ". I walked over to Ricky and gave him his coffee.

Ricky I have this idea about the song and I was wondering if you wanted to drive to my place and look at it, I didn't bring it if someone walked past us and saw or screenshoted the lyrics. I really don't want this song to leak. " I get that, absolutely, let's go to your house. "

****

******A/NHi again, I'm back and a chapter with over 300 words can you guys Belive that

******
A/N
Hi again, I'm back and a chapter with over 300 words can you guys Belive that. That was a joke to my lazy self.

I hope some get the joke in the title. And now Seb is in the story. And as always, I try to understand how to write so if this chapter was messy, sorry I tried to see what's working for me.

I hope you liked this chapter, I don't really like it. The ending felt rushed. But see you next time.
// E