Daddy Issues

* E.J's P.O.V *

Ricky had left me to return to his place, I really liked Ricky... as a friend thought... but there was something about Ricky.. his energy was so powerful and his writing ability was so incredable. He wrote the hole second verse and really communicated through  the hole process.

I smiled when I thought of Ricky. I know That he's straight and I'm Unlabled, I don't want to have a big lable on my I just want to love all people. I don't say I love Ricky but I think he's cute and funny.

" Ring Ring... Ring.. Ring "

I looked over at my phone hoping it was Ricky calling me but it wasn't Ricky.. it was my father. Great. I picked up the phone and answered.

" Hello Dad, how are you " I said nervously and started to look around in my apartment

" Hi E.J. " my father answered dryly over the phone.

"What do you want" I asked my father, I was confused over why my father was calling me, he never calls. I know, I'm a boy with Daddy issues. My friends and I likes to joke about it, it's the trauma for me.

" I just wanted to ask when you are coming to Study at Cash Caswell school for Economy and Buissenss " I could hear my dad laugh after that.

I sighed and answered my dads Question. " Dad, You know that I won't study at your school, you know that I do music full time and it's going really good." I know it's a lie, its not going really good for me but I couldn't tell my dad that. I know he thinks I'm a big failure and a mistake.

" You're still doing music? When are you going to grow up and get your shit together. When are you going to get the point that nobody likes you music, nobody wants to listen you sing some basic song. Elton, when are you going to grow up and stop being a huge disappointment".

I saw some tears on my phone, I know that my dad don't support me and my music, I know that my decisions have affected ever everybody but the words from my dad still hurt.

" Dad " my voice was a little shaky and I know that my dad will hate me after this.

" i know i took a chance that put people over profits and I actually fooled myself to thinking you would support me. I know you think this is a big waste of time and that I could study right know. But once in my life I want to hear you say you're proud of me just once, I'm proud of you EJ, how hard is that. Please dad just say it, say how you accept me and my choices in life. I need my dad to be there for my. I beg you dad please love me, please love me with all you heart. "

I felt more and more tears start to fall down my cheeks and my voice started to break.

" Dad please I need you to love me and my choices in life, I know everyday how much I disappoint you and I know you don't love me but please belive in me. "

I heard the call end

" Dad...Dad...Hello...Father "

I was a big mess. My eyes was big and puffy and bloodshot. I felt down to my knees and cried.

******

A/N
HI I'm back with a new chapter again. I know " 2 chapters in 24h " but I felt inspired to write this chapter. See you guys soon

Love,E