New Beginning

* EJ P.O.V *

I Just looked at Miss Jen

"What do you mean by that " I said to her, " You know I don't do collabs with people ". She looked at me and sighed " I know that EJ,but this is a great opportunity for you".

I sighed and took out my phone. Ofc was I going to stalk this guy, if I'm release a song with a dude, I better know who this man is.

" Miss Jen who am I Collabing with? " I asked, the name is Ricky Bowen. I opend up Instagram to look up this Ricky kid.

First of all, who has only one picture on Instagram if they have 35k followers, his PR team are probably working their asses of to promote his music

First of all, who has only one picture on Instagram if they have 35k followers, his PR team are probably working their asses of to promote his music. Yes he's cute but I haven't even met him, maybe he's super cocky and mean and a big pain in the as.

*Ricky P.O.V*
I came home after the shopping, got in to the kitchen and opened the frige. Put the things I bought in the frige, I took out the bread and milk and started to make myself a sandwich.

After I ate I sat down next to the piano, and started to write songs to my new album.

After a couple of minutes I came up with the song title " Hold you back " but the lyrics must be the worst I ever writen.

" Hold you back - Ricky Bowen "
Look in my Eye
I see the star align
You and me against the big sky
I don't wan't to say goodbye
But You saw me try

I want to hold you
And that makes me blue
Had no clue

You couldn't do this
Left me no kiss
I'm the one you miss
That put you in abyss

I don't feel this lyrics.I actually hate this lyrics, first lyrics I wrote that I don't. As I sighed and took my eraser and started from the top.

* Ring Ring *
" Hello it's Ricky here " I said

" Hi my name is EJ, I'm your new collaborator "

****