Block me out

* Ricky's P.O.V *

Me and EJ drove over to his place. In the car we talk about regular boy stuff like Cars, Girls AND boys, we are Inclusive in this car. Even if I don't really know EJ and haven't come out to him I really like how inclusive he is. We talk some more about our life and how we both ended up as singers.

" Oshit, really. Took them a hole hour before they started to talk "

I look over to EJ and saw him with his phone in his and even if he was the one drivning. Whats wrong EJ I asked and looked over to his side of the car. " This Gossip page is writing about our meeting in the coffee shop and started gossiping about us. " I'm so sorry EJ I shouldn't have drag you in to this mess even thought we are in the same buissenss. " Ricky look at me, never say sorry, this is nether of us fault. And it good be good with the promo for the song. "

We arived at EJ's place and it was huge, much bigger than my smal apartment. EJ came over to me with a paper " This is some Lyrics I wrote, have a look at them and say what you think and be honest. "

I looked at the paper

" Been a Lover ( Feat. Ricky Bowen )

I only been a lover
A lover who watch
Only been a liar
Who never gave up
So do I stand here
And watch myself bleed

I never been a Lover
But when I'm with you
Finally I see something True"

I read the lyrics again and again it was good but needed some little fixing and needed to be alot longer but I was willing to help EJ with whatever he nedded my help to, this kind of project need a understanding and alot of team work.

The lyrics on the first part is really good but the second part needs some fixing, I would love to help you out a little if that's okay with you EJ I said and he nodded. Together we walk over to his desk and started going over the second part and started writing a chours.

*********

****

" Hello I'm back with a new chapter...and a new suprise. The first chapter of my new book " Out Of This World || RJ Caswen || is live. That do not mean I'm finish with this book thought.

Love, E