Chapter 2: Leo's suprise

Quiff was walking around a city and decided to take a shortcut home. While he was walking down the shortcut he saw a beat-up pink package. "What's that?" Quiff said. He decided to go check it out. When he picked it up it was all muddy. "Ew, anyways what is this thing?" Quiff wiped away the mud to reveal a Barbie doll. It had light brown hair, ice blue eyes, a short pink dress, and some blue sneakers. "Why is this out here?" Quiff asked. He picked up the oversized doll and brought it home with him.

1 hour later :>

"Quiff, what is THAT-?" Liger asked as Quiff dragged the doll through the dirt path. "Something." Quiff replied. He dragged the Barbie over to Lynix's house and saw Bionic knocking on his door. The door opened but no one was there, then Quiff looked down and saw Leo standing at the door. Leo said, "Sorry, dad's not home right now."
"That's okay," said Quiff. "I brought you something." Quiff shoved Bionic off the step and showed Leo the doll. "Ow-" Bionic said. "What was that for?" "Oooo.." said Leo in amazement. "Can i have it please?" Bionic looked at the beat-up package. "Quiff where did you get that?" He said. "I found it," Quiff told him. "In a village alleyway." Bionic looked at Quiff. "Uh, okay. You be you." He walked away. When Quiff looked back at Leo, she was gone and so was the doll. "She could've told me she took it." Said Quiff. He walked back to his house.