Chapter 9: Figure

The next day Lynix felt a little strange
But assumed it was nothing. He walked downstairs and then tripped over Leah.
"Leo come get your haunted doll!" Lynix said as he got up from the floor.
"Okay." Leo said coming down the stairs. Lynix walked outside and went to the nearest forest to grab wood.
While he was grabbing wood he heard something else break. He looked around looking for what could've made the sound. "Hey Lynix!" Rage said. Lynix screamed until realizing that it was just Rage. "JESUS RAGE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Lynix said trying to calm himself down after being jumpscared.
"Sorry- didn't mean to lol." Rage said swinging an axe at a chicken. "So what's going on?" Rage asked. "A lot," Lynix said. "Quiff died like 4 days ago or something. And I tripped over Leo's doll this m-." Lynix said. "Wait, wait, wait. Back up." Rage said stopping Lynix.
"Quiff died??? How?" Lynix uncomfortably said, "I'm not sure myself but Doni, Bionic, Kiply, And Bandi all say he had an axe swung into his head." Lynix said. "Woah.." Rage said. "WOAH." He said again realizing he was holding an iron axe. "What type of axe was it..?" Rage asked. "I don't know-" Lynix said as Rage put his axe away. "You should ask Doni or Bionic. They were the first to know Quiff died."

"Alright!" Rage said. "See ya!" He said running towards the main area.
"Bye!" Lynix said waving.
Then Lynix heard something behind him. "Uh, hello?" Lynix asked to the darkness of the forest. "Oh it's night-" he said. "I was talking with Rage for too long." Lynix pulled out a flashlight and turned it on. He flashed at the spot he heard the noise and saw a pair of red glowing eyes.. like he saw the night before. "Uh.. hello...?" Lynix asked slowly walking toward it. The pair of eyes burned out as he walked up to them. He flashed his flashlight again and saw Leo's doll in the middle of the woods. "WHAT-?!" Lynix exclaimed jumping back. "HOW?!" Lynix fell over landing on his back. Once he got up, the dolls hand started to move down from its position. Her smiling face began to have a creepy aura. She began to walk toward Lynix while smiling really creepy like. "AY, BACK UP!" Lynix yelled at the doll swinging a stick at it. The doll stopped moving and stood still for a few seconds. Then, it's eyes began to glow a bright red. Some sort of ink began to pour from her head.
"What the-?" Lynix asked himself.
Then something emerged from the doll.
The doll stumbled backward, still able to move like a human. The thing that emerged was all black with demon red eyes.
(yk your classic demon but 50x scarier.)
Then, the figure began to float toward Lynix.
"AY, BACK UP BACK UP!" Lynix screamed finally getting to his feet and running backwards. But the figure wouldn't stop, it kept floating towards Lynix getting faster each few seconds.
"BACK UP!!" Lynix said pulling out a sword to attack it. Then, the figure froze and positioned itself. Lynix, with his flashlight in his other hand, began flashing at the figure. Then the figure lunged at Lynix.
"Wait WHA-" Lynix fell over landing on his side and blacking out. When he woke up, he saw nothing but darkness.
"Hello?" He called. "Hello..?" He heard someone respond. "Oh good I'm not alone." Lynix said.
"Lynix is that you...?" The other person asked. "Wait a minute.." Lynix said.
"Come to me." He said. "Okay, but I have no idea where you are." They said.
"Follow my voice!" He said.
"Okay!" The other person said.
After a few minutes Lynix saw a figure in the darkness. When he squinted his eyes to get a better look, he saw his friend- "QUIFF!" Lynix said running towards him. "YOOO,LYNIX!" Quiff said running towards Lynix. They pulled each other into a hug.(NOT A SHIP)
Then, Lynix's arm began to fade. "What's happening to your arm..?" Quiff said. "I-I don't know..." Lynix said as the rest of his body began to fade. "Lynix don't leave!" Quiff said squeezing Lynix.
"I don't wanna leave!" Lynix said as he faded away. "WAIT!" Lynix said before completely fading. "Lynix...?" Quiff said.
==================================
When Lynix opened his eyes he was at Bionics house. That's weird...Lynix thought. I was in the forest. Lynix looked down at the floor and jumped at what he saw.
Down on the floor, with blood and oil everywhere,

was his friend Bionic...