Chapter 4: Lynix's anxiety

Doni knocked on Lynix's door. Then he heard a voice. It said, "Sorry, dad said i can't answer the door when I'm alone." Doni replied with, "Leo, it's me, Doni."
Then the door opened just a crack to reveal a curious Leo. "Oh! Come in!" Leo told him. Doni and Leo were in Leo's room. When he saw the doll he said, "Hey Leo, where'd you get that doll?" Leo beamed and said, "Your friend Quiff gave it to me!" Doni looked at the doll to take in the details. "Why is it so beat-up?" He asked. "Quiff found it in a village alleyway." Leo said. Doni looked through the window at Quiff's house. "Hm," he said. "Why was it in a village alleyway?"
Then Lynix busted down the door. He ran to Leo's room, not caring that Doni was there with her, grabbed the doll, and went for the door. Leo stopped him dead in his tracks. "Dad give me my doll back!" She told him. "Leo this thing might be possessed and I'm not letting it in my house." Lynix replied. Then the doll slipped from under his arms. Then Leo ran behind Lynix. When Lynix turned around he saw Doni holding the doll with Leo hugging it. "Doni, put the doll down." Lynix said as if he was being threatened. "But it's Leo's," Doni told him. "Why do you want to get rid of it?"
"Because I'm not having a possessed Barbie in my house!" Lynix spat at him.
"It's not my fault that you can't let your kid have just one doll." Doni said coldly.
Leo covered her ears and left the room with her doll, she knew a fight would break out soon. She went outside and sat on the steps with her doll. "What do I name you?" She asked herself. Leo looked for a name tag of some sort. When she found one, the name said, "Leah". "Oh, Leah!" Leo smiled. She heard something crash inside the house. She knew they began throwing things."I think i should go to Kiply's house until this blows over." She said. Their fights blow over quickly. Then she walked over to Kiply's house and sat with the sheep. One sheep sniffed her hair and she laughed. Then she saw Doni walk out of Lynix's house. He looked mad. He spotted and walked over to Leo.
"You can go back now," Doni told her. "But I'm going to have to keep the doll apparently." Leo looked sad but agreed. She left the doll with Doni and went back to Lynix's house. When Doni returned home with the doll he put the doll next to the furnace and went to bed.