Crawl-1

-Feyre

Rhys' hand was a steady comfort on my back as we walked the through the mountain cabins halls. My flowy skirt rustled against the cotton of Rhysand's pants, and I focused on the sounds of my footsteps along the wooden panelling, reminding myself to breathe. I was nervous, and Rhys could tell, his fingers began to stroke the exposed skin of my back as he said into my mind 

If at any point you want to stop, Feyre darling, then all you have to do is say the word. And if you can't speak because your mouth is occupied by... other things then just tap our legs 3 times and it will all stop.

The way he said "other things" so sensually, even in my mind, made my toes curl and my breath catch. I was warm all over and I'm sure my cheeks were almost as red as the paint on my lips, but I did want this. Rhys and I had discussed this before, he had taunted me with it, and when I had finally given in, he had just smiled and said that he would talk to the boys, but he was sure that they would say yes.

And so here we were, me dressed in nothing but skimpy lace that covered my breast and lower area and a sheer navy skirt that was similar to the attire of The Court of Nightmares, and Rhys in his usual outfit of pants and detailed shirt, although he had forgone his jacket, it would be on the floor soon enough anyway. My hair was left out and a diadem of twisting gold rested above my brow, in the middle sat a crescent moon that sparkled when the light hit it. I had surrendered all other jewellery besides for the diadem and a small gold choker that Rhys had insisted I wear, saying that Azriel was fond of it. I had worn it, it was beautiful, and although it remined me of a collar, I found that I wasn't opposed to the idea of being claimed by Rhys, by all of them.

"Here we are" 

Rhys whispered against the back of my neck, making my body shiver, as we stopped in front of the wooden door. My fae senses immediately detected the scent of my commander and shadowsinger behind it. I looked towards my mate, taking in his eyes of starlight and glorious body.

 "Are you sure you want to do this Rhys?" 

I remembered the period of time after I had first accepted the mating bond, where Rhysand had growled at any male who had come within a 10-meter perimeter of us, and had even found it hard when his own brothers talked to me. Rhys looked like he was remembering it too as he said 

"I want what you want, Feyre. And if I'm being honest, the thought of you with one of my brothers' cocks in your mouth is enough to make me hard."

 Indeed, the smell of his arousal sprouted through the air. The evidence was enough for me to take a deep breath and square my shoulders. 

"Then what are we waiting for My Lord?" I whispered, and Rhys growled at the title.

He opened the door with one hand, the other arm now wrapped possessively around my waist. The room was dimly lit as we stepped in, the first thing I noticed was Cassian, already shirtless and sipping from a crystal glass filled with amber liquid. Azriel was to his right, also with a glass of liquor in his hand, although he was wearing a shirt of Night Court black. They sat on the lounge, their wings spread out behind them, and both turned their heads as we took another step in. to the right of the lounge was a large bed, decorated with a wooden back board. 

As they looked at me, I instinctively went to use my arms to hide the evidence of my peaked nipples. But before I could reach them Rhys used his power to wrap a dark band around my wrists, positioning them behind my back so that I was fully exposed. I hissed at him and Rhys only tightened the magic band until it was nearing the point of pain and laughed softly.

I looked back towards Cass and Az; the former was grinning like a dog, taking in my whole body. The latter was stone faced, although his eyes were glazed as he took me in, his perusal stopping as it took in the dainty gold chain on my neck, I swallowed deeply.

 "Come now Feyre, don't get nervous now." 

Cassian said. Rhysand stepped away from my back, his magic binding my wrists together held strong though. A shiver went up my spine at the cold that now seeped into me with the lack of Rhys. 

"Take the skirt off Feyre,"

Rhysand said, in a cold and commanding tone, the voice of the High lord. His magic released my arms.

I began to pull the skirt down but before I could get passed my hips a shadow skittered along my collarbone, and it was Azriel who said, 

"Turn around first."

 His voice was low and smooth. I turned, bending at the waist and swaying my hips in a way that might not have been necessary, I slid the skirt down and stepped out of it. I heard an intake of breath, but I was unsure of who it had come from. I was sure almost my entire ass was on display for them. I whirled again, now facing the 3 Illyrians, Rhys had taken a seat next to Azriel. 

"Come here princess." 

Cassian said and I tried not to blush any harder at the nickname. I looked toward Rhys who only smiled at me with love in his eyes and slowly nodded, an invitation. I began to take a step, but before I could Cass spoke again. 

"Uh uh Feyre," he chided "good girls get to walk, but you haven't proven yourself yet have you?"

 My brows furrowed in confusion of what he wanted me to do. He smiled a feral wicked grin. 

"Crawl."

------------------------------

Authors note 

Hi guys, this is my first time every writing smut, writing anything really. This is a bit of a shorter chapter but I feel like we just needed something to get into the story. Please don't be afraid to point out any grammatical or spelling mistakes. The story will be written from multiple point of views. Anyway enjoy reading and Cassian could spit on me any day. 

--Lexi