"I Like To Get Fucked. Hard."-6

-Rhysand

I'm pretty sure if you hit my dick with a hammer, it what shatter into pieces like stone, it's that fucking hard. It's taken all my self-control to sit back and watch, to not slam my cock in her ass, pussy or mouth. To not eat her out until she passes out while my brothers used her mouth for their own pleasure. But now as she slowly, with every bit of remaining energy, grinds on Azriels cock I'm happy I waited. The look in her eyes, the shock, panic and absolute lust, when I told her to free her wings, that will be my prize for holding back.

Cass is still lying next to them, I'm pretty sure he still trying to form words. Luckily Az can still speak, even if he is a little breathy as Feyre moves on him again.

"Don't make the High Lord ask again Feyre. You know he gets pissy when he hasn't finished yet. Let those pretty wings out, baby."

God, it still feels odd when he says that. Baby. Never in my more than 500 years of life have I heard Az call anyone a pet name. And baby! What the hell. That will definitely be something we will ask him about, later though, because right now a shadow appears around my mates back, and then those all too familiar wings are spread wide. Feyre lets out a little moan has my finger ever so gently trails from one end to the other. And then she's sucking in a deep breath as Cassian moves her head to face him and without giving her another chance he sticks in cock in her mouth.

"You think she's ready for it yet?"

I'm not really sure who I'm talking to, but I begin to position my self behind her, one finger still teasing her wings as the other goes to her tight, empty hole. One finger enters and she chokes around Cass, who looks at me and says,

"Our little princess it definitely ready, such a fucking whore. She needs three cocks to give her pleasure."

Two fingers are now working there way in and out of her, using her wetness from her pussy to lubricate her ass. Azriel slows his thrust to give me more room to work, as much as I want to be inside of her right now, I want her to be comfortable more.

"Gods, Cass. You were fucking right. I think I've lost all feeling in my legs, and arms, and everywhere apart from my bloody cock. I can't believe you've been keeping this sweet pussy from us all this time Rhys."

Azriel says and Cass pulls back from her mouth when he sees how ready she is. Feyre is liquid in Az' arms so I take the opportunity to nudge the tip of my cock at her entrance, her body begins to shoot up, but one hard thrust from Az and my hands on her wings stop the movement. I ease myself in so fucking slowly, she's so tight and with Azriel already inside her she's even tighter.

"Why do you think I always lose when we spar?" I ask "I'm always so worn out from my lovely mate."

I say, and I finally seat myself fully inside of her. I begin to thrust slowly, and Az begins to move again. Cassian has her head in his hands, as he tucks a lose piece of hair behind her ears he says,

"Did you seriously just blush, princess. You've had all three of us inside you, yet some filthy words from your mate has the ability to embarrass you?"

She looks up at him, defiance and anger filling her face.

"I just don't like getting talked about like I'm not here."

I think she meant for the words to come out with more bite. But with Azriel and I finding our rhythm and speeding up our pace it only comes out as a breathless and sultry whisper.

"Oh, is that it, huh. Then what do you like Feyre."

Cassian's voice is all arrogance and cockiness, and I'm finding hard to pay attention to the conversation when my dick is ready to spill at any moment. But not yet. I waited to long for this to be it.