Shadows-2

-Azriel

Cauldron damn me. The sight of my high lady in the navy scrap of lace that did barely anything to hide her indecencies and the gold collar on her small neck was almost enough to end me right there. It was only my training as a soldier that kept me seated as I watched Feyre lower herself to the ground, her hair falling on either side of her head as she began to crawl towards Cass. In my peripherals, I saw Rhys adjust his pants at the scene before him, I smirked at him and Rhys gave a not-so-subtle look towards my own growing bulge. 

Feyre was half way towards Cassian now, her cheeks painted in a pink blush that had not left her face since she had entered the room. I could barely believe the image before me, I had had dreams before, dark desires of her when we had sparred or at our flying lessons. But I would never act on them, Rhys was my high lord and brother and Feyre was his mate, my High Lady, my friend.

So, when Rhys had asked Cassian and I as we sat in a corner booth at Rita's watching Mor and Feyre dance on each other if we wanted to do this, I thought he was joking. I had laughed softly and Cassian had just raised his brows and smiled. But Rhys' face at remained serious, and it wasn't until my own shadows had informed that he was in fact not joking that I turned to face him again.

"Feyre and I have talked about it and she, we, would like you to join. If you want to. There is no pressure what so ever. But don't even try to deny that you haven't thought about it. Either of you."

His voice was friendly, if not a little diplomatic and my eyes wandered back to Feyre, who was now grinding against Mor, fuck she was gorgeous. Me and Cassian had looked at each other, with an understanding only 500 years of friendship could forge Cass said for the both of us 

"We'd be idiots to not take up the offer, cauldron, I've wanted her since the first time we sparred. But are you sure you want this Rhys?"

-------------------------------

We had talked for the rest of the night, talking about how we would go about everything to make sure that she was comfortable, Rhys had given us things that she likes. And we had given him some things that we wanted, making sure to make sure Feyre would be comfortable with it all. My main request had been the collar, I'm not sure why it was such a need, but as I looked to my lady now with the chain tight around her neck, I couldn't stop the wave of possessiveness that came over me.

I sent a shadow to twirl around Feyre as she continued to crawl. The dark thing swirled its way around her leg, and over her clothed pussy, making her let out a noise that could have been a moan or a squeal. She stopped where she was on the ground as the shadow worked its way across her breasts, paying attention to her nipples. Her whole body was trembling as she squirmed, rubbing her thighs together to find some friction. Cassian didn't like the fact that she had stopped as he said 

"Now, now, Feyre. You don't need me to get a leash for that collar do you...No. That's what I thought. So keep that glorious fucking ass in the air and crawl to me." 

She began again, even though a scowl crossed her face, and Cassian spread his legs wider. Making room for Feyre to kneel between. He stretched his wings a little wider as well, and Feyre noticed the large span of them and swallowed hard. 

Cassian only smiled. 

------------------------------

Authors note

Hey guys this is a super short chapter, but there are longer ones on the way. Anyway anyone who votes for Azriel to use that leash that we all know he owns say I

Also thankyou so much for reading, and don"t be afraid to comment. 

--Lexi