"Yes, sir."-3

-Feyre

As I reached Cassian he widened his legs, making room for me to kneel. I pulled my hands back, braving my weight on knees as I lowed my ass onto my legs. I looked up to my war generals face, I could feel the eyes of Azriel and Rhys, but I didn't look away from the hazel eyes of Cass. He reached one large hand towards my neck giving it little squeeze before he hooked a finger underneath the collar and pulled me so quickly that I dint have time to register what he had done. I was now so close to his body that his legs entrapped me and the crotch of his pants was just above my nose. 

I couldn't help myself as I ran a hand up his thigh and rubbed at his dick, he let out a low grown before he gave me neck a squeeze again. Tight enough that I stopped rubbing my hand, and let out a whimper. Cassian smiled again and said in a taunting voice. 

"You don't do anything unless I tell you to princess. If I tell you to dance on me, you dance. If I tell you to go over to Azriel and lick his cock like a good little bitch, then you crawl over and say thankyou sir. Got it?"

Gods I didn't think I could get wetter than I already was, but the dominance in Cassian's tone proved me wrong. I nodded at him, but he only raised his brows squeezing again, I couldn't breathe, but cauldron it felt so good. 

"Yes, sir," 

I managed to choke out. He seemed pleased by that answer because he lowered his hand from my throat and instead ran his fingers over the straps of my bra. 

"Take it off Feyre, then go crawl over and give it to Azriel. Then get back over here and kneel between my legs."

 I did as he asked taking of the lacey navy sheer top, crawling over to Azriel I kept my eyes lowered as I sat back on my heels and offered him the scrap of lace. It was degrading and dirty and so fucking hot. A glimmer of pride went through the bond and I tried not to look at Rhys.

Azriel took it in his scarred hands holding it tightly. I turned, making sure him and Rhys got a good look at my ass as a I crawled back to my home in between Cass's muscled legs. Once I got there Cassian threaded his hand through my hair, patting me.

"Good fucking girl Feyre, now take out my cock and give it a little kiss."

His command was punctuated by a pull of my hair that had my head facing higher. I gushed at the praise.

My hands trailed from his calves working their way up to his thighs and the over the zipper that rested of his impressive bulge. I knew he was huge but gods the feel of it in my palm was like nothing else. I began to undo the zipper, Cassian helping me as he pulled the pants down, the under clothes followed after. I couldn't stop staring at his cock, the thick length was hard and as I reached up to give it a stroke Cassian growled. I thought he might punish me for not kissing it straight away like he asked but he didn't. Instead, he used his grip of my hair to push my face until my mouth was level with him.

I kissed the tip of his dick, and then I slowly licked the bead of cum that was already there. He took in a breath and I continued to kiss and lick his hard length. I got so carried away I jumped in shock as I heard Rhysand say 

"I think you've teased him enough Feyre darling, anymore and I think poor Cassian might finish before we've even properly started."

 Cassian went to growl at Rhys but it turned into a moan as I took him fully in my mouth. From the position I was in on the floor I had to use my hands on his thighs as support. He was so big that I had to use one of my hands to stroke what I couldn't reach in my mouth. Cass used his hold in my hair to encourage my head to bob up and down, my breast hitting his legs at each movement.

"That's it princess, suck my cock.... Good girl... you're such a fucking slut taking your generals cock in your mouth while you mate and spymaster watch." 

Cassian spat the filthy words in my ears as I continued to suck and lick. My pussy spasmed as a felt a body come up behind me and a single finger stroke my wet heat over my clothes. I couldn't see who it was and when I tried to lift my head so I could see Cassian gripped my throat. He stood and I was knocked back onto my heals, still kneeling. Cassian pushed his cock back into my mouth, the position now allowing for him to take more control as he used my hair to push me back and forth.

"Do you like having your mouth used as a personal fuck hole for us baby? Mmm? Choking on Cass's fat dick, huh?" 

That was Azriel who was behind me, whispering in my ear as his hands began to fondle my tits. All I could do was whimper as Cass held my head and fucked it ruthlessly, he groaned as I moaned around him and when his thrusts became less controlled, I knew he was about to finish. Just then Az pinched my nipple and I screamed the best I could around his dick at the same time Cassian finished. His cum was in my mouth as he said

"Don't swallow." He was breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling swiftly. I tilted my head so that the cum stayed in my mouth, salty and a little bit sweet. 

"Open your moth princess, let me see." 

I did as Cassian asked opening my mouth to let him looked, a bit of it escaped dribbling down my chin. Azriel, still behind me, used his thumb to scoop it up and put it back in my mouth. 

"Swallow, baby." Az said, and so I did.

Cassian, who looked like he had gained back his composure, squatted down so he and I were face to face. 

"I'm so proud of you princess. You did so good for me, such a dirty little whore. What would the people of Velaris say if they could see their High Lady, kneeling on the carpet with her Generals cum in her mouth and her Shadowsingers hands on her tits, all while her very own mate is watching while touching himself." 

Indeed, as I looked towards Rhysand his cock was in his hand, not taking his eyes off of me as he slowly stroked from base to tip. I bit my lip to stop the moan from escaping it. No matter how many times I saw him naked and fucked him quick and rough or made love to him slow and long I never got used to his beauty.

"Because you did that so well princess, I think you deserve to be rewarded, don't you think brothers?" 

Cassian looker around and Rhysand chuckled and said, "Oh, I think she need Az's tongue between those glistening thighs." 

Azriel said nothing but his eyes stayed glued on me. 

"Would you like that princess, you want Azriel to lick you until you can't cum anymore?"

 I was so gods damn hot. My body was vibrating with need and my thighs had started moving without me realising. Trying to create friction to ease the ache between my legs. What had they asked again?

Before I had noticed he had even moved, Azriel walked over to me and through me over his shoulder, my ass resting right next to hid head. I squealed in shock, squirming in his grip until a sharp slap landed on my ass. I froze, stopping my ministrations as Azriel continued to walk to the bed that was large enough for 4 Illyrians. 

"Be a good girl Feyre, I don't want to bind you, not yet." Yet? But I did stop my struggling, truth was that I didn't want to leave Azriel, not when he might offer some comfort for my throbbing pussy.

I propped my arms on his back, now seeing Cassian and Rhysand following us, aiming for the seats that had been strategically placed so that one might watch a show that was being performed on the bed. I gave them a look as if to say help me but Rhys only shrugged, a smirk playing at his mouth. It was Cassian who said, his pants now back on, and a taunting smile gracing his own lips, 

"Good luck princess."

------------------------------

Authors note

Alright guys, this was another long one. i find it easier to write form Feyres point of view, but don't worry. Each bat bot will be getting his own chance to shine. 

--Lexi