"Say please first"-5

-Feyre

Cass and Azriel stood, Rhys took this as an opportunity to lick from one end of me to the other, paying closer attention to certain areas than others. I was instantly ready again and when Rhys pulled away from me, I tried to grab for him I was unsuccessful however as he stepped off the bed, out of my reach.

"Just a taste Feyre, I'll have you soon enough." 

My body was fire and liquid all at once. Cassian sat at the top of the bed now, his back leaning against the wooden carved back bored. His cock was out, in all of it hard, thick glory. Not an ounce of embarrassment on the warrior's face at being naked in front of his brothers naked. They must have done this before for him to be this unaffected by them. Had they shared another woman before, one more beautiful. One that wasn't as scarred and dirty as me.

I wasn't sure if it was the look of self-doubt on my face or that my mental walls were splayed open for him. But Rhys said into my mind, the voice of my loving mate and not that of the sex god he was, 

we have shared before Feyre, but with no one as special as you, never have Azriel and Cassian take a female without magic shielding them and their wings. Now enough of that talk, go sit on Cassian's cock, facing me.

Ok, that bought me back to the present. I crawled over to Cassian, letting his hard cock run across my sensitive clit as I put my face close to his and kissed him. Hard. Though I started the kiss, Cass was the on to dominate it. He thrusted is hips up making his dick hit my clit and I whimpered. The pause allowed for Cassian to slip his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was like sparring with him, attack here defence there. I was the one to pull away first drawing in breaths that I hadn't been able to take. Cass smiled at me and I smiled back before I turned around and lined myself up with him.

I grabbed his cock sliding up and over my folds, but not allowing it entry, not yet. They had teased me and made me cum until I had seen stars. It was my turn for a little fun. I continued to do it until Cass said from behind me,

 "I swear on all that is holy princess, that if you don't sit on my gods damned dick now, then I will pin you to the mattress and edge you so hard that you cry. And then I'll spank that pretty pink pussy."

Oh... oh gods... the threat was almost enough for me to sink down on him but...but... 

"Say please first." 

I waited for it. The slap on my ass or for him to turn us over and make do on the threat but instead I felt his hands along my back, running over the black tattoo of the moon's phases. 

"Please sit on my dick princess. Please Feyre." 

 I had thought the sounds that he had made when I pleases him had been the most beautiful sounds, but now, with that soft tone and they way he talked to me as though I was the god that all of his prayers were intended for threatened to undo me.

I let myself sink down onto him, both of us moaning. I took me a moment before I started moving again firstly by grinding against him and then slowly starting to move up and down on him, Cass didn't like that though as his own hips started moving, meeting my own thrusts. Azriel was in front of me before I knew it. The first thing I saw were those delicious abs, then the sculpted v that led right down to his cock that was only an inch away from my mouth.

I looked up to that beautiful yet haunted face and opened my mouth, tongue out and Cassian still pounding me from beneath. Azriel saw that silent offer and moved that final inch. He didn't force anything though, instead he let me slowly lick his tip. The I licked all the way from his balls again back to the tip, where I pressed a kiss. He threaded his hand in my hair and I let my mouth take him in. he groaned and Cass pushed in side of me with a thrust that had my legs shaking, struggling to hold my weight up as I slid up and down on him. Cass's dick hitting places I never knew existed.