"Use your words"-4

-Cassian

It had taken me a moment after Feyre had nearly sucked the god's damn life out of me to regain my composure. She has always been beautiful, but now as Azriel threw her onto the bed, shocking her so that she squealed and let out a giggle, she had never looked more stunning. Rhys and I sat so that we had an uninterrupted view of both Az and Feyre, Rhys had taken off his shirt, Azriel now the only one still fully clothed.

A slither of black ran along Feyre's tits, pinching slightly and making her arch her back, the shadow continued down her arm until it wrapped around her wrist and bound her left arm to the bed. She raised her head in alarm at the inability to move it and Az looked towards her. 

"Is it too much baby?"

His voice was softer than anything I had ever heard and it must have comforted my princess because she nodded, biting her lips and looking at Azriels wings

that were spread wide behind him. He noticed the look too and the cocky bastard said 

"Words baby, I need your words." 

Feyre's blush deepened but she nodded again 

"No sir, I want you, it's not too much."

Azriel seemed pleased with that answer as he put his hands on her hips and sent another shadow to caress the other nipple. She squirmed, becoming a moaning miserable mess under him, unable to speak until I said 

"This is her reward Az, don't punish the poor girl. Not until later."

The shadow retreated to her unbound wrist, tightening in the same way the other had. Feyre didn't like being talked about as if she weren't there though, she lifted her head to no doubt send me a scowl and curse me out but stopped and moaned as Azriel, with expert ease, moved her lace panties to the side and ran a finger up and down her slit.

She closed her eyes, hips moving in time with his finger to find friction. But in the past times Az and I had shared a bed and a partner, I knew that my brother wanted Feyre's eyes. Indeed, Azriel said

"Eyes on me Feyre, I want you to see my fingers inside of you. My tongue on your clit and my bruises on that hot little fucking ass."

 She raised her head looking down at Az who was now on his knees in front of her.

I couldn't take just sitting there any longer, I didn't know how Rhys had been able to be hands off this far along, he had always liked watching though. I walked towards the bed making my way behind Feyre so that her back leaned against my chest, her wrist still bound to the bed. My thighs rested on either side of her head and she looked so small in this position that it almost made me want to check she was ok with this again. But at the moan she made when Azriel began to use his mouth to drag her panties down those tanned, delicate and yet toned legs, I knew what the answer would be.

Az placed a kiss to the top of her foot, then continued to trail more kisses up her calves, over her knees, and around her thighs. Feyre lifted her hips, urging him to go to the place that ached the most but Azriel continued to ignore it. I knew what he wanted, and Feyre must have as well as she said 

"Please sir, please. I want it so bad. So fucking bad." 

Az looked up at her face and smiled in a way that had my already semi hard cock go into full position. 

"What do you want baby, tell me and ill give you whatever you want." 

He meant it too; Az was many things in bed but that did not include being a selfish lover.

"I want your tongue on my clit and... and I want your fingers in this... in my... in my greedy little cunt." 

Her whole body was shaking and I bought my hands around to pinch her nipples and hold her tits in my hands. I just needed to hold her, her body was insatiable. Azriel was pleased by the answer because is tongue finally made contact with my princess' clit. She struggled against the bindings at her wrists, moaning and whimpering. Az stuck two fingers inside of her and Feyres head fell back to rest against my chest. She held my eyes as Az continued to finger fuck her tight little hole as he swept is tongue over her clit again.

"So close... fuck Az, sir. I need to cum. Please may I cum sir."

Her words were mixed with moans as she begged and pleaded Azriel to let her finish. Az looked towards me and a smiled. 

"I don't know Az," I drawled "Let's ask her mate if she's allowed to." Feyre tried to argue but when Azriel added another finger all arguments ceased.

Rhys finally stood, making his way over to sit between Az and I. Without a shirt her trailed his hands of the flat stomach of Feyre, slightly toned with abs and muscles from our trainings together. 

"Do you think she deserves it Azriel?"

 Rhys said in a smooth voice, Azriel stopped his sucking to look at out high lord then back down to his high lady. 

"I suppose she has been a good girl and listened so far... what do you think Feyre? Do you deserve to cum?"

She nodded swiftly head going up and down as though she was struggling to keep it up. We all laughed at her eagerness and Rhysand said to her 

"What did our Spymaster say about using words, Feyre darling?"

He raised his browns and Feyre said 

"Please let me cum. I'll be such a good girl for you. Please high lord."

Rhys had trained her well it seemed. He looked towards me and then Az, 

"I think that's enough, don't you? Let her cum Az, taste that fucking sweet pussy and make sure not to spill a drop." 

Azriel did as ordered, sucking and thrusting is fingers at a relentless speed. Feyres head came back to rest on my chest and she squirmed and tried to close her legs only for Rhys to hold her open. 

"I'm gonna... fuck... I'm cumming."

She moaned, but Az didn't stop until she road out her orgasm until the last dreads, Az finally stood from his position on the floor and began to un button his pants and take off his shirt. Feyres head finally seemed to clear as she slumped back to lay on me 

"So fucking good." 

She slurred. Rhys looked towards he, taking one nipple in his mouth and biting it before he licked up over her collar bone and made his way to those red lips. He kissed her, quick and hard and whispered over her mouth.

"You don't think we're done yet Feyre darling. Cassian wants to sink that fat cock of his into your wet little cunt and Azriels been eyeing those pretty, dirty little lips all night. And when Cass thinks you're ready that's when I'm going to take your tight ass." 

------------------------------

Authors note 

This is becoming way longer than I ever planned, but I'm kind of living for it. Anyways who's ready to be spit roasted by Cass and Az.

--Lexi