[1: "do you like scary movies?"]

(Billy Loomis x Y/N)

"No matter what, my love."

Written by: sage!<33

Started: Sep 25!(10:03)

Finished: Sep 26th!(12:46)

//REMINDER!!
My Y/N in this is a they/them pronounced but has girl bits/feminie. You're welcome here, to stay and enjoy though, and can change the pronouns/ect if you prefer while reading

thank you!!<33

[Chapter 1: "do you like scary movies?"]

(!!Y/N's POV!!)

As i was popping my popcorn on my stove, i shook it steadily and set it still. Then i went over to the fridge as grabbing two fancy wine glasses on my way, and getting the unopened cans of coke.

I went over with my items, to my coffee table setting them down and humming slightly to myself as my radio played (f/c). I sat down on my red velvet couch, criss-crossing my legs and opening the cans firmly with no struggle and pouring them swiftly into the fancy glasses used for wine.

I then finished up, tossing them into my mini trash can beside the couch as looking up at my tv. Id get my VHS tapes from under the coffee table bending down a little looking through them deciding which classic horror movie to watch tonight. I decided I'd pick out Nightmare on Elm Street, putting the others away and sitting back upright an putting the VHS into the VHS player that was on the coffee table gently.

I seen the movie up and paused it, as getting up and going over back to the kitchen slightly fast walking to my stove where the popping popcorn was located.

I took it off, as smelling the fresh popcorn filling the room. I'd smile as getting a big bowl, getting it from a cabinet and putting the contents of popcorn in it. Id put (whatever you want on it/sugar/extra butter/cheese/ect) and picked it up walking back to the living room, with the bowl in one hand and the trash in the other an threw it away on the way there.

I then sat back down, placing the bowl between my almost bare thighs due to my choice of clothing. (Shorts & a crop top tank top/just a hoodie/ect) was the thing i was wearing, so it made sense when the bowl was still hot and slightly burnt my inner thighs as i jumped at the slight sensation though calmed down and dealt with the burning.

I then unpaused the movie, grabbing one of the wine glasses and taking a sip. My cat then jumped up beside me, meowing for attention as i smirked grabbing a few pieces of popcorn to her by hand giggling.

"Oh i love you so much (name)." You whispered to your cat, as getting the other wine glass and putting it beside your cat then clinking the glasses together gently. You sat the wine glasses down, as grabbing popcorn for yourself munching down and staring at the screen. After a few minutes you then got startled by the phone ringing, loudly to your displeasure as you were getting into the movie. You paused it, and sat the bowl on the coffee table the warmth that was still there now fading as you got up and walked over to the phone by the doorframe of the living room leading to the kitchen.