[4..]//; just my luck..! //;

(POV)

I'd feel my consciousness back, as i groaned an shifted to the side of my messy bed. I opened my eyes slowly and tiredly, for a second revealing the light from my window as it was opened. i felt the chilly breeze graze my face suddenly, as my curtains swayed slightly to the wind direction.I sighed as opening them again, and looking over towards the window letting my vision clear up for a minute. soon enough I slowly sat up, stretching a bit arching my back as I yawned. I then look around my room, as slipping my feet from out of my warm covers as they made contact with the chilly room. "of course, I left the window open like a twit.." I say quietly in a groggy like voice as climbing fully out of bed.

I'd go over towards my dresser, as opening the drawer picking a nice set of clothes. I'd choose a nice pair of, a black crop top an jeans with a f/c cardigan with extra accsesories (or something else if prefered!) I quickly went over to my restroom, as to get out of the unbaring cold air.I'd walk out of my bathroom closing the door behind me, as throwing my clothes i wore to bed in my hamper. I opened my door, and walked out slouching slightly as making it to the kitchen. I opened the fridge with a tug, and grabbed a yogurt an a small thing of orange juice as slamming it shut while I walked to the table and sat down.I'd ate, and then so I got up an went to the living room as seeing the time it was around 6AM so therfore I grabbed my bag by the door and slipped on my favorite shoes as grabbin my keys out of my bag. I then opened the door and locked it behind me, as putting my keys back into my bag as I'd walk on the sidewalk taking a short cut to the store. as I'd walk, I felt a presence watching me but shook it off knowing how paranoid I'd get normally so I continued to the store.

I'd walk into the store, as looking around walking slowly noticing a little bit of people at the store as this store was usually always open around this time so early. I'd go over to my favorite isle, and seen some energy drinks that are new. I'd attempt to reach up for a few that looked good, but.. no matter how tall I was I couldn't reach of course. (I'm around 5'3 so I'm kinda gonna go for that, but if you're tall enough to reach think of them like really high isles) I'd try to jump up, over and over again but I then almost fell at my last attempt of jumping though I felt no impact. suddenly, I heard a random as voice and I slightly jumped at the sound. "woah woah.. you okay there? I didn't mean to scare you." they said as I was back on my feet, so I looked at the person's figure slowly trying to not make it noticeable. too late, it was noticeable so.. "you could ask to check me out If you really wanted to, you know." he'd chuckle as I felt my face get hot. "oh! sorry.. i'm not very used to people i guess." I reply nervously, as playing with my hands slightly giving a small smile."it's alright, don't sweat it. I'm Billy, Billy loomis actually." he said as patting my shoulder slightly. "I'm Y/N.. It's nice to meet you billy, I'm sorry to bother you sir." I said quietly, as sighing a bit but he noticed and looked up at the drinks. "need help?" he asked as reaching up, somehow getting the ones you wanted.. how did he know? huh. "oh why thank you, I actually wanted those ones.." I said as he handed them to me, I'd look at them then back at him. "I really appreciate it, Honestly." I say as smiling a bit, he'd nod as chuckling a bit "no problem, Y/N. I'll see ya around, alright?" He'd say as waving off, and walking away out of the isle. I'd wave back, as sighing a little bit loudly.. I then looked at the clock by the exit door and seen it was 6:34AM.. 'oh fuckkkk.' I thought as quickly walking over to the register and paying quickly, giving a thank you to them as I ran to the door. Hopefully I'll make it to the school in time..

nope.I didn't make it in time, of course.. just my damn luck. I'd run into mya class as I was 7 Minutes late, and I'd get in as It was literally just my switched class of the year. "Miss Y/N, Your late.. Not a very good impression on your first day in this class." the teacher said as I slumped down and rested my face, and as most say I guess my face has a kinda bitchy look so it doesn't help as I walked in. "don't give me that look Missy, or else." the teacher threatened, as I actually gave a more of a look like bitch the fuck.. I'd scoff as walking to my seat I mezmorised 20 times, plopping down and putting my bag on top of it pulling out my writing book and a pen.I'd then start looking through it, as spotting the pictures i glued in and writing under them on each page. I'd have a nice thing for writing, and taking pictures.. drawing was okay but not the best at it of course. I'd look up at the teacher a few times but she barley noticed me cause well i'm usually always invisible anyway.. but I was also in the back mostly so, I pulled out my earphones and started playing music enough to where I can't hear anybody though of course I look up at the teacher a few times as I do my thing to seem like I'm listening.

after awhile I heard the bell ring through my earbuds, so I quickly put them away and put my writing book an pen away as well. I'd sigh as grabbing my bag and then getting up again, as going out the door to get away from the teacher as I can. once I got out, I'd quickly try to go over to the lockers ignoring peoples existence even when bumping into someone.. I felt anxiety built up as I'd reach my locker sighing quietly and opening it, putting some books in there to loose the weight in my bag. I'd then open up my energy drink, as putting it into a bottle where you can't see whats in it and handing the can in my locker to save. I'd then chug some of my drink, and then plopped it back into my bag. I'd go to close my locker only to be met with a guy as I got startled a bit."hey there!" a guy who seemed kinda hyper said, seemed like a very loud person.. no offense though but I remembered him by the looks, I've seen him at my store before with the boy I met earlier and his parents are pretty rich so he throws parties a lot. I'd look around but my eyes landed back on him so instead of avoiding, I'd wave shyly. "I'm Stu.. Are you new or something? I don't think I see you around here very much." he'd say, that's right.. Stu macher. "uh.. I'm Y/N. I-it's nice to meet you but It's a new year for me I guess." I'd reply quietly as trying to sound at least not rude. "awesome! well, why not come have lunch with us huh? you shouldn't be alone in your first year." he patted my head, as I felt my face heat up slightly.. god that's embarassing as fuck. "I guess.. thank you?" I say slightly confused but yeah. "great! can't wait Y/N." he'd say as sticking his tongue out weirdly enough, as he walked away. I'd chuckle a bit, but was kinda scared.. oh god wait. he said US? that means more people.. oh my god. I'd feel my anxiety build up as my heart raced.I really don't enjoy people.. just my luck dude.

(1378 wordss..) continue >>>