7;//;.. D4MN1T..

(POV.. again it switches, and i'm sorry -)

well, to continue on.. we got out the car and everything, and I had to unlock the door ect.

well once Stu, Billy, and I got inside Stu smiled wide and looked literally like some excited puppy and ran through the house after hurrying to get his shoes off at the door. I'd smile slightly, as taking mine off with billy as stu ran off. I'd hear a cough, and looked over to billy "don't worry, if we hurry up stu won't go up into your clothes and discover some things in there." billy chuckled, as I looked at him and hurried up the stairs/ down the hall and dashed to my room.

billy would follow slowly behind, as shaking his head slightly with a grin plastered onto his face. before he even got into the room he was outside the slightly cracked door, he heard your voice giggling and laughing with such glee. it seemed stu was trying to crack some jokes with you, and it somehow made you laugh. he'd had a amused look on his face, and he creaked open the door to see you and stu tickling each other. he'd let out a small chuckle, as he watched you two go at it.

you'd giggle louder, trying to catch your breath as stu found the most ticklish spot and attacked it grinning like a mad-man. you'd try to tickle back but it was useless as he dodged your attacks and went to other places tickling your other same really ticklish spot as well, you'd have tears in your eyes as you laughed uncontrolablly smirking wide. "s-stu!" you'd laugh out trying to capture your breath "ss..stop!" you'd say breathlessly laughing as you tried turning your back towards stu trying to get away. though, he snatched you in his arms and onto his lap . 

"o-okay!!" you say breathing heavy, "y-you w..win!" i'd giggle out once more as a single tear slipped out my eye as I felt immediant relief when stu stopped, laughing himself as looking proud. i'd sigh as catching my breath, wiping the tear away. "looks like you guys are having a hay-day." billy chuckled slightly, leaning against the door frame. Stu would pick me up slightly, as standing up and laughed "we sure are billy! you should totally join us, buddy!" Stu exclaimed happily, as holding me in place. "stu.. i said you won, you can let me run now." I said as watching billy get closer with a grin on his face, it was basically permanent on his face. I'd squirm around realizing stu wasn't gonna let me go and be free of tickling yet..

suddenly, billy basically pounced on me like a wild lion and tickled me fiercely as my breath hitched and my laughing came out again in a fit. I couldn't stop laughing, and giggling as much as I could as tears were in my eyes again. I'd start to feel really dizzy, and my breathing heavied as I laughed and billy continued to tickle my sensitive ticklish spots roughly. though, I didn't notice him getting a little closer until now and our faces were only a few inches away.

I'd feel my heartbeat skip faster slightly, as looking into billy's eyes. their was something in his eyes, it seemed so dark and hollow but it somehow seemed to spark with amusement as we stared, it felt so.. unreal. my cheeks heated slightly, as my giggling still continued and I seen stu just watching us with a smile. he was crouched down, but still was tall from where I was. soon, my giglging relaxed as billy stopped and laughed as he sat on top of me, he'd cover his eyes with his hand for a moment before looking down at me.

I didn't realized I was breathing so loud or panting so much, until stu spoke up "hey! I think this is the most loudest I've heard 'em. I think they might need some water though.. their panting like a hot dog!" stu laughed, as smirking wide and shaking his head slightly. billy let out another laugh as well and getting off me to stand up and stu did too, as my face got red and I sat up.