9//..What are you doing..//;

//WARNING.. A LOT MORE SEXUAL?,GOREY,AND DEFINITELY VIOLENT. (obviously..)

(Your POV as per usual.)
You'd be with everybody, well except billy of course but it was by the lockers and technically you didn't want to seem clingy but.. You'd be following stu around basically everywhere like a lost puppy, and it wasn't going unnoticed very well.
You'd quietly sigh to yourself, as having a slight pouty look on your face not paying any attention whatsoever. The only thing you could think about was billy and stu being the GHOSTFACE killers.. Like, imagine that and yet you were the only one to figure out. Was everybody else not that smart or was YOU the only dumb one.
You then suddenly looked up, and seen someone get in Sidney's face and ran down the hall in the ghostface costume. Things really do spread around fast huh?

You seen them all talking and only got a little bit closer to stu, trying to feel secure as your hand was close by his pants. It was like a little kid and their dad, but.. It didn't feel safe without billy to not be close by stu at all times.
Stu noticed, and instead of thinking you were weird or pushing you away he held your hand gently but very secretive from Tatum of course. You'd look up at stu, and had a slight pink on your cheeks feeling very secure now as the child you are.
You sneakily smiled a bit, never actually having friends was a big thing to you but now.. You loved em. You genuinely felt cared for, no matter if it is fake. You wouldn't mind them being the killers if you were honest, but you knew they didn't trust you like that and yet you secretly wished they did.. You never wanted to let your closest friends go.
Ever..

(TIME SKIPP..)

You'd see sidney had a fun day, with everything going on of course but honestly you didn't care that much. It was about time for her to face somewhat reality in life, I mean.. I've never hated sidney no. Was i jealous? Not exactly. But i wished i could be her sometimes, just the way she was always loved cause you could see it from everybody. Even billy, he loves her so much.. Yet she threw him out on the bus like that. It was pretty fucked up not gonna lie here, then I bumped into stu as he was doing a fake guitar hand movement.
"Oh shit, hey N/N!" He said laughing, as giving a big grin. "Hey Macher, sorry about that.. But What are you all happy about?" I'd ask quietly as smiling tiredly, my eyes droopy as I'd feel slightly exhausted. "Oh, nothing too much (L/N).. Just doin a party tonight. Speaking of that, would you like to come and also help me set up?" He asked cheerfully, as going more towards me and putting his arm around me. "Sure, why not. I'd love to stu." I said smiling weakly, as a sigh escapes my pink tinted lips.
"Y/N.. Billy and I, would like to talk to you as well. If you don't mind of course." He said a little quieter, but then he just smiled down at me gently. My eyes softened at the sight and smiled genuinely back, putting my head on his body quickly as putting it back to myself giggling a bit. "Why would I ever mind it stu? You guys could never bother me." I said breathlessly, as looking away onto the pavement. Stu chuckled as then suddenly picking me up over his shoulder, and I smiled and screamed.
"Stu!!" I'd laugh out as my legs dangled around for a second, my smirking grow wider. "Stuuu.. I'm not a child you know." I pouted slightly, as being almost as limp as a dead fish. "Mhmm.. Sure you aren't, what about earlier?" He smirked wide, as my face got red. "Heyy! I wasn't intentionally asking you to hold my hand you know!! I just.. don't talk to everyone else like I do with you guys." I say mumbling a bit, as groaning slightly.
"Well I'm glad you trust billy and I, like that. We love our new lil buddy, ya know?" He'd say as squeezing your legs a bit and you laughed.
"Yeah yeah.. I know. I love my first actual buddy's ever." I said as stu just shook his head at this, but it was like i could feel his smile form wider if it was possible.