[..10// almost perfect?..;

start..

loading.

..

....

that night, we all talked and planned together as to try and settle down the fact for what we would do for the plan. of course my part was simple, i haven't killed anybody but if questioned a lot then i'd say i had no clue cause i was in the bathroom almost the whole time halfway drunk or asleep, but recalled everything once i was sober i walked out and seen everything as they said it. i'd be their backup,and technically it did sound believable if you heard it the right way..

it wasn't a bad idea, actually it was pretty god damn clever to think of it the way they did. and i loved the plan.

we all talked and planned so much we all even fell asleep on the couch together with a bunch of comfy blankets, stu snoring like a caveman and billy all stretched out and over the place while i.. i woke up multiple times and in different positions. it was comfortable but not so oddly enough i couldn't help but end up getting onto the floor and was perfectly sound asleep the rest of the night.

when I awoke next morning, i was sprawled out onto the floor with blankets all over me and the pillows the boys had right next to me. I rubbed my eyes as yawning slightly, and sitting up only to hear my back crack in satisfaction from getting up off the hard ass floor. i'd groan a bit, as sighing, and looking around to find none of the boys there. 

"mmh, billy?" I called out quietly, as then standing up on my wobbly legs. i then walked around, and seen stu cooking ego's in the toaster as billy had a paper and was writing onto it gently. i'd yawn as allowing to go into the room, wobbling around a bit as my voice spoke up quiet and slightly horase. 

"morning guys.." as I stepped and their eyes turned on me, as stu gave a goofy smile giggling a bit and billy looked up and stopped writing. i just looked confused, as sighing "what? do i have something on my face?" i ask as trying to wipe whatever i thought was on my face. 

stu bursted out laughing, as billy chuckled a bit shaking his head. "no, sweetheart. you just look like you had some sleepless sleep, and it really suits ya well." he says responding deeply, as a smirk was on his lips. 

stu cackled out, "or you were rode hard and put away wet!" his laughing filling the room as my face flushed. "haha very funny, just.. shut up macher! you look like that everyday, boy." you reply sassily as playfully rolling your eyes, and sitting down at the table as stu stopped laughing a bit.

billy whistled, "wow, didn't know you could come back just as fast as stu is at making people's lives miserable." billy chuckles as he says so, stu whining a bit as he crossed his arms and i giggled abit. "you guys are so mean, now i'll eat all the egos then." he huffed, as sarcastically being offended.

after breakfast and a lot of talking, it was nice. we all had the plan for tonight and were really into this thing, especially me.. even if i knew it was wrong it felt like i had my own movie and instead of the usual scary movies there was with the final girl WE were going to succeed and it was going to be OUR movie.

i'd got home a little earlier as thinking and going over the things i had to say, what to do, and making sure it was exactly right as i'd look at myself through the mirror. once that was done i decided to get dressed and look nice, after all.. tonight was our big night, as stu says which i couldn't agree more actually.

as i got ready, i brushed my messy hair and put it into (whatever if it's short of long, or none than skip this part but yk) and added some cute clips at least in my opinion, they were. i'd grab some (black and blue stripped, yet ripped jeans/a white fluffy skirt with f/c butterflies on it) and put them on with white slightly longer than ankle socks that were fluffy, as well with (a white crop top shirt with f/music artist on it and a white cardigan/a light pink and light purple checkered sweater) hopping into the comfortable clothes, as then going to the bathroom to do (whatever makeup, face routine, chapstick, ect)

as then when i was done, i jolted up slightly at the phone ringing. i immediantly answer and heard stu's blabbering voice on the phone, "get over here shortie! billy boy and i can't wait to see you, short stuff." he exclaimed threw the phone as it giving you a soft smile onto your lips, letting out a small chuckle. "alright stewie shut upp, you know i'm just as excited. don't be too loud though, don't want your pretty little girlfriend knowing." I giggled as smirking, stu began to laugh over the phone dramatically.

"okay L/N, whateverr.. like you could care less short cake." he teased as then hanging up the phone, leaving me chuckling. 

i'd sigh as getting up and putting on my f/shoes, and grabbing my f/c mini bag putting anything i might need as specifically a pocket knife. i'd grab my keys swiftly as looking around, and shrugging as to not care if anything bad did happen.. at least it'll be worth it. then i locked the door, and started walking down the side walk casually as skipping a few times here an there cheerfully.

sooner or later i heard music blasting, maybe not too loud but i could tell a lot of people are partying for the out of school thing no matter whats going on at the moment they could all care less. and to say you could tell you'll be coming by stu's house in not too long would be steroptying but it was infact true, as you saw it come into view.

oh what big plans held for tonight and no one had a clue but the lovely trio you guys shared, just like the lovely plans together.

it was almost perfect.

(1046 word count!! but sadly, this story may or may not be nearing it's endd!! though there will be two or three endings on it, depends on what you guys want js lemme know in the comments or messages! i honestly really apprectiate all the support and love this book has gotten, especially with all of your guys patience! i would love to hear what your opinion is on this book,and when the endings come out what opinions you have on that! and if any things you'd like, i could do another book if you'd like but i have an idea for that one! and sorry, you probably didn't read this.. but i do apoligize it takes me so long to update!! seriously, i'd be fed up and forget abt this book if it were me. -love sagey!)