[5 ..]//; WHAT THE FUCK.. ;//

(POV)

After all of my classes were finished for the half part of the day, I'd have this anxiety built up ever since I got invited to have lunch with a guy and his friends who meanwhile are most likely really popular.. I'm a nobody, literally. the fact I dislike people or look a certain way makes people leave me alone but suddenly today that shit has changed AND.. I bet that they are all so attractive too, god this will be the death of me won't it?? I bet that-..

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

soon enough I was snapped out of my thoughts as the bell rang and now it was time for specifically, lunch.. oh boy was I gonna be in for a handful aren't I.

I'd sigh as making it to the lunch area outside, as I normally don't sit in there with everybody but rather the bathrooms for the past other week when I first came. I had my usual lunch with me, a grilled cheese with extra cheese or a yogurt but the sandwich was rather very cold.. but it's alright cause I probably was just not gonna eat in front of people I didn't know either way. I'd hear my name suddenly get called, and I looked over to see Stu waving me over to a group by the amazingly nice fountain.. of course, the nice fountain for popular kids. I'd walk over slightly as being nervous, smiling a small tad bit. 

"Y/N!! Heyy.. Let me introduce you to everyone, Ight?" He suddenly said as I came over, He then put his arm on my shoulder to pat and gestured for me to sit down. I mumbled a "okay.." in response, as he chuckled a bit. "you already know me of course, but the others are nice I promise shortcake." he'd grin as you nodded, smiling a bit.

a short haired girl, known as.. "hey there girl.. I'm Tatum, Stu's girlfriend. It's quite a relief to see another girl around." she'd chuckle as stu puts an arm around her swiftly. I'd nod, as smiling but didn't want to sound rude for mentioning my pronouns all of a sudden even if it made me uncomfortable of course.

"hey, I'm Sidney or Sid. It's nice to meet you, and I'm sure My boyfriend Billy over here is glad too." she says in a soft tone, as smiling at me. I'd then look over as I remember the name, noticing the boy I met earlier but I'd just nod as looking back over to the girl and spoke up quietly "It's.. nice to meet you guys too" I hesitiantly said as smiling slightly but then I hear someone come over by us. 

"hey guys, I'm not sorry but I'm totally late for lunc.." he was saying but suddenly stopped at the sight of you, and decided to sit next to you. "hey there.. I'm randy, Randy Meeks actually. Who are you exactly?" he said and then questioned me, I'd nod as smiling a bit more. "hello Randy, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you.. I suppose." I'd say as noticing he was the more kinda weird kid everyone talked about, which I persumed he liked the horror genre by the looks of it.. okay maybe a little steropyical but, was I wrong?..

"okay Y/N.. I've got a question for ya. you like Horror films? if so, you look like the type that might be able to join us on our movie nights." he says sternly, as smiling. I'd sigh as nodding.. told ya he was definetly that kid. "depends, I only really like the classic usual ones or just really good ones." I say simply, as I was in a more classical horror movie like Halloween or Friday the 13th you know things like that.

I'd hear him hum a bit as nodding. "interesting.. so, whats your favorite one then?" all the others were talking or as so Most.. what I didn't notice was Billy and Stu listening in to our conversation. "well.. I don't exactly have a favorite, I love them all." I'd say as thinking about it, but they were the same in certain ways of what I watched though of course I still enjoyed them all too. "what a bummer.. you should totally watch Prom Night. It's amazing.." he'd continue on as I started getting bored with him, no offense horror was amazing to me but randy was peaking at the most boring talk of horror no matter how much I enjoyed it. I'd look over towards billy and seen he was staring at randy and I but as he noticed I knew he smiled and waved slightly as I smiled back genuinely this time.

 The bell rang finally, as I exhaled a exhausted sigh. everyone started running away from the lunch area to their classes, and I noticed that Tatum and Sidney kissed their boyfriends goodbye an walking away. I'd see randy stand up suddenly, and I looked up at him. "it was decent enough talkin to you Y/N, goodbye chickie." he'd say as making you cringe slightly, you remained polite. "goodbye, Randy.." I said as he walked off, whispering to myself quietly "Maybe I might get some sleep if you talk to me again, jackass.." but thanks to my luck, Billy was still around.

"that's not very nice you know.." he whispered into my ear with a chuckle as I felt my face get slightly hot, I turned my head in a quick motion as rolling my eyes. "well, it's not very nice to bore me to death the whole lunch or assume my pronouns is it.. billy boy?" I snap back at him with a little sass, but remaining as a joke standard of course. I'd stand up as Billy stood up with me, shaking his head with a smile. "I suppose so, Y/N." he'd say as I slightly smiled up at him though keeping at least a little of my stance. "well billy, I suppose fate put us to meet again.. it's weird to see you for the second time today." I'd say as shrugging a bit, he'd laugh quietly as coming closer towards me an suddenly put his hand on the back of my neck as he came close to my ear. it sent shivers down my spine as my neck felt sensitive, especially as I felt his hot breath touch my ear.

"I think it's quite the coincidence, don't you?" he whispered as I could feel his smirk creep up on his face, feeling my body heat up as if it's the fucking desert we were in.. 

he then backed up and had a cute lil grin on his face, as chuckling slightly. "see you around, Y/N." he says as then walking past me then suddenly stopping. "oh, by the way.. your late for class." he says as then continuing to walk away and into the building once again..

I'd feel the back of my neck slightly where he touched it, as my lips parted decently and my face unreddens a little.. I'd let out a sigh as I felt the goose bumps on my skin and then put my hand over my face. what the fuck is wrong with me today.. I'd huff, as looking back down and then something hit me.

OH FUCK IM LATE FOR CLASS..

suddenly, I started to run into the doors as bucking it for my last classes nervously as huffing in and out loudly..

 unknowing of the presences watching me from distances I couldn't see.

..CONTINUE..     >>>>>.....

(1248 WORDS...)