//;"GoodMorning There, Sleepyhead.."➪

(Y/N POV):

I'd wake up the next morning, as not opening my eyes yet and just turning over. I'd yawn, quietly as cuddling my blanket feeling quite warm and comfortable in my cozy bed.
My bed.. That doesn't sound right.

"MY BED?!"
I'd slightly yell whisper, as my body jolted up as my eyelids sprang open wide. I'd feel the warmth flow away as the cold air hit my revealed chest off my bed.
I'd look around questioningly, as noticing i was in my room..
Suddenly the memories flooded back when i fell asleep on the couch next to ghostface last night, but how did i end up here?
Maybe he brought me up here.. Or it was just a silly dream again.

I'd sigh as relaxing, then noticing as my body shivered my chest only in a bra and my lower in now shorts.
I'd turn red, knowing damn well i didn't change last night.
I'd cover myself with my blanket, feeling cold still as cold chills went up my spine. I'd get up slowly off my bed, stretching out my legs only to be hit by the coldness. At least i was wearing cozy socks so i don't have to worry about the cold ass floor, getting my feet next.

As i got up, i tiredly walked over to my dresser as getting my hands out my blanket to just grab some clothes.
I picked out (f/c hoodie with a black skirt and ripped white pantyhose under / f/c cleavage showing crop top with jacket over it and ripped dark blue jeans!)
Quickly closing my drawer, racing to the bathroom door and opening it to get dressed.
After i walked in, i locked the door behind me and walked to the sink where the mirror was.
I looked into it, and seen my drained looking self.
'What a mess you are Y/N..' I thought to myself before taking a deep breath, and began to take my clothing off.

After i finished, I turned the shower on as feeling it to make sure its to my preferred temperature. Soon enough, it was and i grabbed my rubber duck swiftly as quickly turning up my radio on the window by the shower.
I

'd then hop in, as the music echoed around the room. I'd sit in the bathtub, as plopping my rubber duck into the water and i just stared at it. I would sigh to myself quietly, as closing my eyes and reopening them hearing the radio play
"Everybody wants to rule the world." And you slowly mumbled the words, grabbing your shampoo bottle and slightly going to squirt some in your hand.

(TIME SKIP 21 MINS LATER..>>

I'd wrap the fuzzy (Fav color) towel around me, as i heard the water go down the drain in the bathtub as i shivered and felt the cold air on my bare skin from the window.
I'd look over at the window, noticing it being open. "Hm.." I'd hun outloud, as wondering how i didn't notice it was open till now.. Oh well.
I went over and closed it roughly, as it was slightly stuck. 'Better not get a cold..' I thought to myself, before going back over to the mirror and looked at myself.
"Wow.. You look a little better (Y/N). don't ya think?" I chuckle, as i mumbled to myself.
I'd unwrap the towel as putting it on over my hair as to dry it and starting to get clothed for the day.

I'd walk out of the bathroom, throwing the towel onto my bed and my dirty clothing into my (color) basket. I'd go over to my dresser, as opening a drawer searching for my things I'd need to get ready.
I'd pull out my brush, my lotion, (mint,ect) spray, and (whatever) deodorant.
I then began to brush through my hair gently, as my (length of hair) swayed around when i brushed the knots in it. As i finished, i threw my brush somewhere in my room knowing I'll find it later and grabbed my deodorant putting it on quickly and then grabbing my lotion. I'd get a quarter size of lotion and rubbed it on my hands, shoulders, and neck up to my jaw. As it dried a bit, I'd throw the lotion too as it hit my dresser and landing onto the floor with a thud. 'damn.. Loud mouth.' I thought to myself as giving my lotion a stare for no reason and grabbing the spray i got for myself.
I'd go ahead, and sprayed a few puffs on my neck and chest.
I then just kept the spray on my bed, not wanting it to bust open if i throw it. I'd get up, and grabbed a cute necklace with a cat on it as i wore my slightly old ass rings, but they still shined.. I also put my fancy fishnet gloves on with the fingers cut off of them.

I'd then smell something, as sniffing a bit and trying to take in the smell.. It wasn't the spray. It smelled like.. Bacon and waffles, but your parents don't make stuff like that. After all, their probably already at work so.. Who is in the kitchen??

I'd quickly get up in a slight jolted motion, as swiftly opening my door racing down the stairs carefully as curiosity and confusion got to me.
I then got to the bottom of the steps, as dashing to the kitchen in a quick movement. I'd look around, and seen no one but seen the table with two plates having two fresh waffles on each as the bacon sizzled in the pan on the stove.
It was still cooking, the waffles seem fresh and not cold.. Your parents didn't make this.
They wouldn't.
They can't..
So who's here with y??

You heard faint creaks of the floor boards creaking, and you thought about last night..
Was he still here?
You had the urge to know, but instead of the common who's there you said "Breakfast smells good.." As you mumbled a little loudly, walking forward a bit more towards the table the waffles are placed on. You could see the steam coming off them, as you swallowed your spit.
You suddenly jumped a bit, being knocked out of your trance you were in as black leather hands wrapped around your upper waist slightly.
You felt a shiver go up your spine, hearing their breathing by your ear and their touch giving you a tingling feeling. They then put their down slowly down your sides more to your lower waist gripping slightly chuckling darkly as your face got flustered, and your eyes narrowed as
They spoke mysteriously into your ear..

"Thank you darling.. Also Goodmorning there, Sleepy head."

(1134 WORDSS<3)