06. Symbol of Peace

Nanami flew overhead peering down trying to catch a glimpse of any of her classmates

Nanami flew overhead peering down trying to catch a glimpse of any of her classmates. She flew ahead of Todoroki who had just made it out of the zone. Her breathing was pretty calm despite how heavy the situation at hand was.

"Geez, where is every one..."

She flew over a replica city and slowed down a bit, there seemed to be three different zones, a rainstorm, fire, and abandoned. Before Nanami could decide which one to go to she hesitated.

"Fuck." she uttered.

'That tail won't help him...'

'Crap, with all these explosions this building is gonna collapse!'

'Perfectly cornered!'

'This kid is psycho what is he-'

Nanami roughly clapped her hands over her ears. It was painful yes, but made the voices go away. It was not the right time to have those villainous thoughts running through her head about her own classmates. She shook her head and took a deep breath before flying down into the city streets. It was the rainstorm zone, she quickly flew around and tried to spot anyone there.

She almost passed them up but luckily Nanami noticed dark shadows attack.

"Koda! Tokoyami! Dark Shadow! Are you guys okay?" She flew down between them and the villains that were corning them. She immediately put up a dome shield around them to protect them from all around since she didn't know the quirks of the villains.

"Tsutsumi! We're okay, Koda injured his arm and can't use his quirk due to the heavy rain. Dark Shadow and I are fine just tired. I knew that there would be light in the darkness. Thank you for coming to check on us."

"Oh, no problem. You two can take a breather I think I can handle them." She moved to take a step before Tokoyami stopped her with a hand on her shoulder, "Are you sure?" She nodded and gave him a small smile. Her classmate let her go, so she walked through her dome shield but it remained intact, guarding her classmates.

There were a total of five villains, and while talking to Koda and Tokoyami only two had been attacking the dome. One seemed to have a metal hardening quirk and the other was just strong.

"Okay, let's handle this." She raised her hand and sent the three villains standing at the back backward leaving the two attackers. The one with a metal quirk came forward and launched a metal ball out of her hand. The ball stopped mid-air and got sent flying back at her. It didn't hurt her much since her skin was also of the same material but it definitely caught her off guard.

While she was distracted a bit, Nanami levitated the man with super strength and sent him into the side of the building across the street. Giving some space for her and the more difficult opponent.

Nanami faced the woman and levitated her several feet in the air before letting her fall into the pavement. Her focus was moved from her and to one of the men she had sent back in the beginning. This one had some kind of physical mutation. He had blue skin and a long tail with sharp talons on his hands and feet. He went to claw at Nanami but she threw up a shield around herself making his attack slide right off of her shield.