09. Leveling Up

That night Nanami got a text from Kirishima, he got her number from Mina

That night Nanami got a text from Kirishima, he got her number from Mina. He asked is she wanted to join him at the gym to train. She quickly agreed. Nanami herself new she had to work on her physical capabilities, she's read many articles about how good physical strength leads to easy quirk restraint. And honestly she wasn't going to do that alone so Kiri seemed like the perfect person to help start.

She packed some workout clothes in her bag before leaving for school in the morning she she just found Kirishima when classes ended. So she packed her things away and stood next to his desk, she waved Kaminari bye. Unfortunately instead of coming with her, he had to deal with cleaning his room, his mom got after him the other day for its messy state.

"Hey Tsutsumi, give me a few seconds." The shark tooth boy said to her, she just nodded and watched him walk to Bakugo's desk. He was also shoving his things in his bag. Nanami watched as Kirishima spoke with him, then motioned to her. Bakugo whipped his head to her and glared and shook his head, Kirishima did some more talking and Nanami heard a "Come on Bakubro." from him.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and threw his bag over his shoulder. He glance at her again assessing her before calling out, "Well come on Cry Baby, you're already dragging ass." Kirishima fist bumped her with a smile and grabbed his bag from the floor, "Come on Tsutsumi." He waved her to follow them.

She nodded but patted Kirishima's arm, "You can call me Nanami."

"Okay, Nanami it is!" he looked happy.

Bakugo had slowed his quick pace when Kirishima started chatting with him so now the three of them walked together on the side walk, well Nanami tried to walk next to them but there was no space so she balanced her steps on the curb. Her arms were spread out and every so often she wobbled a bit. Bakugo sided eyed her while she was in her own world but didn't say anything.

They made it to the gym Kirishima goes to and had signed his two friends in as his guests. He proudly handed them both stickers that had 'Guest' on them and led them to the locker rooms.

"We'll wait for you Nanami." Kirishima gave her a thumbs up and went in the boys locker room. She pulled out her black spandex shorts, black sports bra, and white track jacket, and some fresh white socks. Today she wore her white running shoes so she didn't have to worry about packing any. Once she was dressed she used the hair tie on her wrist and put her hair in a low ponytail.

Nanami put her bag in a locker and walked out, the boys were indeed leaving up against the wall waiting on her. Kirishima had on a navy sleeve less- dry fit gym shirt and black shorts, and black tennis. Bakugo had on a black drop arm tank top that looked like he did himself, he also had on black sweats and red running shoes.

Nanami gave Kirishima a thumbs up, "I am ready to learn." He smiled and motioned her to walk with him, "Let's warm up."

Bakugo 'tsked' and muttered that he'll do his own warm up.