Chapter 6 - I Think Its Happening Again

"Hah I won!" I said quickly trying to catch my breath.

"How though I was sure that I could beat you because you were wearing heels" Nicky said while putting his hands on his knees.

"It's okay I'll still help out with the prep" I said while stepping back. He put the key in the lock and opened the door.

"Ladies first" he said while holding the door open. "Why thank you good sir" I said while walking through the door face still pink

Dawn's POV:

I heard the door knob jiggle ans a lot of panting. I assumed it was dicky because it wouldn't be the first time he forgot how to breathe.

"Well you two youngsters better have a good explanation for this scene" I said while getting up and crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?" Zara asked cluelessly "what do I mean? What do I mean?" I repeated twice.

"How about the fact that you both come walking in here acting like you just had a make out session" I said while walking up to them.

"Woah hold on a minute" Nicky started " we had a race over here the loser had to prep all the ingredients" Zara ended.

"Okay but that doesn't mean your off the hook" I shot Nicky a glare.

"Think whatever you want cmon Zara the kitchen is this way" Nicky said while walking towards it.

Once they left Dicky and Ricky came down the stairs "what's with all this ruckus" Ricky said clearly agitated.

"Yea it's interrupting me and my mirror time" Dicky said dazed at his reflection.

"Call me crazy but I think Nicky's in love" I whispered.

"What?" They both asked confused "come closer" I motioned.

They both walked over to me and sat on the couch. "I think our baby brother is in love" I whispered in both their ears.

Ricky immediately caught on Dicky however didn't. With a shocked expression written all over his face he asked "with who?" He asked cluelessly.

"With Zara you idiot" Ricky gave him a smack on the back of the head.

"But that's not fair!" Dicky shot back "Why?" we both asked.

"Because I LOVE ZARA" he shouted. "Shhhhhh" I said while slapping my hand on his mouth.

"First we have to find out if Nicky actually likes her, if not the were in the green. If he does then we're screwed" I said.

"Well how do we find out If he does?" Dicky asked.

"I don't know but I'll concoct a plan" I tried to say intelligently.

"If anyone is concocting anything it'll be me" Ricky butted in.

"Okay fine how about this we BOTH can concoct the plan" I said.

"Fine now let's spy on them" Ricky said

Zara's POV:

I walked out the kitchen to find Ricky talking about spying on someone? I guess they didn't realize I was in the room.

I saw them hurdled towards the door. We're they trying to spy on me and Nicky? "Ahem" I broke the silence.

"Ahhh" the three yelled

"what are you doing?" Dawn asked. "I was just about to ask you the same question" I said while crossing my arms.

"Welllll ummmmm you see" Dawn stalled "so who you spying on?" I asked again. "Bailey did you abandon me?" Nicky said with parsley in hand

"no just trying to find out why we have spies in the house" I said giving the three a stern look. "Oh where?" He said looking around the room "right here" I said pointing at them.

"Guys why are you spying on me and Zara?" Nicky asked suspiciously "Because-" Dawn started but then Dicky slammed his hand over her mouth.

"Oh and I take that's also perfectly normal in this household" I asked "I promise this will all make perfect sense in due time but for now just trust us" Ricky explained.

"Fine but we're coming back to this eventually" I said. "Bailey? are we preppin or are we playing detective?" Nicky asked "Both" I said.

I walked over to the kitchen but just as I was about to open the door Nicky opened it towering over me. His arm leaning over my head to push it open.

"I know I'm short but do you also need to make me feel short!" I exasperated with the feeling of blood rushing to my cheeks.

"You know what? Red is really your colour" he said with a smirk. "Are we prepping or what?" I asked while finally going through the doorway.

"Yes chef!" He yelled with a huge cheeky smile appearing on his face it gave me a moment to appreciate his looks

His piercing green eyes

His sharp jawline

His dimple

Everything about him gave me butterflies

I don't know why

But I think it's happening again

Author here sorry for the short chapter I'll try to write more remember to vote!
Bai ducklings