𝙓𝙄 |𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣|

Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad

AK Group of Industries

The interiors of the cabin were elegant and sophisticated. The combination of greys and blues gave it a sense of authority apart from power. There sat a figure that emanated a cold aura who had been twirling the glass paperweight. It was Vikram who had been deeply thinking about the information that he had just received regarding the project. A project that would bring Gujarat's history and heritage all under one roof creating ample opportunities. A knock on the door brought him out of his thoughts. "Come in" answered Vikram and there entered Devika. "Vikram, I need to talk to you about the expenses that are related to drones, since they are very crucial for marketing through the medium of videos and photography apart from meeting security purposes. It is crossing the borderline." Vikram hummed in acceptance and said, "I know, Devika but cutting some slack would do no good because the other stages involved are equally important. Even if we were to have a constraint on the expenses it would render the objective and the goal to be useless." Another knock interrupted their conversation. It was Anupama who was seeking permission to enter. These friends were bound by the protocols of the office and thus the professionalism. "Vikram, I read the file that you gave me. It is about reconnecting to our roots and culture. I am sorry that I overheard your talk so can I say something ?" Devika and Vikram nodded. "I think we should bring local talent on board. Someone who has a strong social media presence especially when it comes to videos and photography. Someone who has an exceptional knowledge of drones and optimum use of mobile technology. The local language would be a plus point thereby helping us to connect with the artistic communities. We should start by allowing that individual to intern with us. Thus, we are indirectly doing digital marketing as well. One arrow two targets. If we were to think of the security then the technical team should handle that. It would lessen the workload." Devika and Vikram smiled. Anupama's ability to see through the minute details coupled with generosity and kindness was the cherry on top. Quality for a businesswoman.

Thaltej, Ahmedabad

Anuj's Aaransh

Anuj had woken up to a burgeoning headache. He sighed as he was used to this. The excess of emotions and tears would give him a headache and every time it happened he would find a cup of kadak masala chai near him. He was glad to have GK around. GK was his anchor that would stabilize him however the degree of firmness would go missing when it came to matters of his heart. No matter how hard GK tried there would be a void. He brushed away his thoughts as he knew the reason and sipped his tea in silence soaking in the morning sun before the grind began. The stillness brought back the memories of last night's conversation. He found it inexorable. His thoughts went to Anupama and wondered about her courage. The ability to smile through the pain. His heart bled for she was and will always be his unrequited love. The thought of reunion brought in a wave of anxiety yet it was inevitable. He looked up to the vast sky and muttered "Dhyaan Rakhjo". Destiny smiled at him as the two star-crossed lovers were going to meet soon thereby starting the saga of love.

A little later Anuj called up Saveer whilst catching up on his routine. He called up his core team whilst working out on the treadmill. Anuj looked forward to the reports of the various departments of his Ahmedabad office. Though he did keep tabs he wanted details of the progress made. He decided to personally visit the office unannounced taking Vikram and Devika into confidence. He wore a brown blazer over a round-neck white T-shirt paired with light-shaded denim. The drive to the office was a silent affair as there were a whirlwind of thoughts yet the hold on the magnets kept him calm and composed.

Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad

AK Group of Industries

Ever since they had received the notice they were anticipating a surety. It would be in time and still both the husband and wife believed that it could change their lives for the better. It could bring relief to them and also that the AK would see value in Vanraj's proposal had kept the hopes alive. Thus, Kavya was like an over-excited kid who was wanting to meet AK. She took extra effort to elevate her looks. She had worn a cream sleeveless jumpsuit, with golden hoops around the ears along with black stilettos. Both the husband and wife were building castles in the air but Vanraj being the rational and practical one warned Kavya of her stupidity. Vanraj had adorned a formal attire, a crisp navy blue shirt paired with a grey blazer and jeans. They were sitting in the lobby waiting to be called. Kavya glanced at the office. The interiors were a stark contrast to the exterior fiberglass structure that gave warm and welcoming vibes. The Italian veined fine black marble tiles paired with grey monochrome walls exuded cold energy. The lobby had 18-foot ceilings decorated with square-shaped crystal chandeliers. Unknown to them, a shark was keeping a watch.

Rishton Ka Manjha - MaAnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara