Hell Hole

A/N: This is a collaboration work with . I am doing Karma's POV, Conote is doing Nagisa's. Have fun reading!

Nagisa's POV:

Me: Hey! Let go of me bitch!

Worker: Not a fucking chance you psychopath.

Me: I'm not THAT psychotic.

Worker: You tried to kill everybody last time you had a chance. How could you not be a psychopath?!

Me: Listen, I didn't mean to do anything. They were looking at me weird. They really should've known better-

Worker: You're kidding right? That's it?! That's all they did?!

Me: Yeah... why?

Worker: Psychotic bastard.

Me: Yeah? And what are you going to do about it? You're too scared to do anything,

It was true. You could see it in the dumb bitches face. She was petrified to be anywhere near me. She tried to put on a brave face but I could tell she wanted to run and hide. Can't quite say I blame her either. Haha, who cares though.

She had my hands pinned tightly to my back making it hard for me to move them. Didn't really matter though. I shook my right wrist a little bit and had a tiny little blade fall out of my sleeve and into my hand. Grinning from ear to ear I put my left foot behind hers and kicked it back towards me knocking her down. Next thing she knew she had a knife to her throat.

Oops.

Did I do that?

Hahaha, serves her right for trying to mess with me.

Worker: Agh you bastard! SOMEBODY THE PSYCHO NEEDS SEDATIVES! QUICKLY!

Uh yeah, no thanks.

I'm really rather good.

Sedatives weren't very uncommon to transport me anymore. At this point I was used to it but it was still really annoying. They tend to make me feel nauseous and loopy for a while afterwards. The range of time was anywhere between a few minutes after waking up to a few days after waking up. A few doctors were starting to walk towards me. Some of them with sedatives, others without that looked like they were ready to capture a wild animal.

So what did I do? I made a break for it. It was easy to run past the doctors with sedatives because they didn't want to drop their injections. The ones without however were a bit more difficult to maneuver around. Some of them I had to kick to the floor, others I just dodged as they reached to grab me. When I was getting closer to the exit I got caught by someone. Not soon after I felt one of those god awful needles being punctured into my skin. After a few seconds, it was lights out.

*time skip brought to you by Nagisa getting transported to his cell*

Gah.

Not again.

The moment I woke up I felt insanely nauseous and woozie. I quickly ran over to the toilet in the tiny cell and threw up.

That's gotta be some sort of poison.

I don't even think that should be legal at this point.

Uff.

I just want to go back to school.

I miss raising hell with others while trying to kill Koro-sensei.

It really is always the most fun when we have to try and kill someone huh?

Ha, what do I care though.

As long as there's some form of chaos that can be created I couldn't give a shit where I was.

I wonder how the others are doing?

Or better yet, if any of them have managed to kill that damned octopus yet.

As much as I thought that Koro-Sensei was amazing, I really enjoyed the anticipation of watching him die. I'm never going to forget him. I already know that to be a fact. He's also really helped with my blood lust. I mean now instead of just holding it back, I've been letting it out. It's just so stress relieving to watch somebody scream in front of you scared for their lives. That's actually how I managed to land myself in this hell hole.

Somebody was messing with my friends and I while we were studying. We asked for them to kindly leave us alone but they didn't stop. After about two minutes of the insufferable taunting that was going on I had had enough. So I did whatever anybody else in my situation would do, I took out my pen and jabbed it right through the guys eye.

Ahh what a sight to behold. I still don't quite think anything compares to seeing someone so fearful all because of you.

Oohh, you know who I haven't talked to in a while?

Karma-

I wonder how he's doing.

I swear, if anybody kills Koro-Sensei while I'm gone it better be him.

That insane bastard is too good compared to the rest of our class.

It's gotta be him.