Blood but no body

Karma's POV:

It took me a while but I finally managed that Korosensei would follow me to that building which was well of limits and it wasn't definitely a good sign that I lead them there because I stopped in front of the gates which were stopping us from entering that building.

Me: In there... now be quiet. I don't know if that fucking guy is still in there or not.

Korosensei: There is no need to worry with me around here.

Me: I would rather not even come close to that maniac...

Nagisa: OI PERSON! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!

Oh my god this idiot!

I can't believe he just did that!

Out of all places and all things he could do...

If there is a murderer, he would escape by now...

There are soo many places to get out of this shitty hell hole.

I know a couple of way but not all of them for sure.

So with that he definitely is gone by now.

Me: BRO! YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH?! SHOULD I FULFIL IT?

Nagisa: What? I'm checking to see if he's still here or not. If he tries to come kill us then he's here. If not then he's gone.

Me: And you think they will respond. You might as well scream Marco in this place and wait for a damn Polo. Besides they will most likely escape and not kill us... 3 against 1 the odds are bad. Not even you would go against Korosensei and well two people with rumours around them.

Nagisa: Please, how would he know there are three people here. Unless he's heard us talking which means that he's close by.

Me: Or just looks out of a damn window!

Nagisa: We would've noticed.

Me: Oh would we?

Koro-sensei: Enough you two. Now lead the way.

Me: Sure.

Just like that I went through another entrance which I knew but rarely use since I was sure to come back here whenever I could. Besides this was my sanctuary anyways and I would not let a damn psychopath stop me from coming here because of that.

Once we got inside I started to listen for any footsteps but there was nothing of said sort at all besides our own..

Seems as if we are all alone.

Thank god that damn maniac left this place.

Who knows what he would have done if he had found me.

Not as if I couldn't have killed the man but how was I even to explain that shit?

While I was pondering what would have happened to me in case that murderer found me, we started to see the bloody track on the floor. This was just the beginning. So we followed the trail till the end of the hallway and then into one of the abandoned rooms and there was the pool of blood. My guess it was enough for someone to have bleed out right here on the spot.

Me: I am not crazy it's still there.

Koro-sensei: This is quite concerning. Why were you even here Karma?

Me: Reasons.

Koro-sensei: Nagisa do not step into the blood. Be careful.

Nagisa: Yeah yeah. I'm not that stupid thank you.

Me: Oh really?

Nagisa: Yes thank you.

Something about this place was rubbing the wrong way. Don't get me wrong here. I loved this place but this was something I never thought that would happen. Then there was also this bloody smile above on the wall. Why in the world would anyone do that?

I wonder if there is more to this place...

It used to be a part of the school anyways....

Maybe...

What if...

Before I knew it, I dashed out of the room and ran to a specific direction. The basement was my goal because I knew this place in and out and there was just one place I avoided the most and that was the basement. There was a door which made entrancy basically impossible but I knew my ways around and so I got there.

What in the world is going on here?

This smells awful!

Almost rotten...

Could it be that they tried to hide the body in here?

No way...

I continued making my way ignoring if there was Nagisa or Koro-sensei around me but the fact was that I was done here all alone. They couldn't follow me inside and maybe I was stupid for being in here alone but it was just the only possible hiding place of a body that just came to my mind. This was why I ran down here immediately.

Was this a bad idea?

Maybe...

Who knows....

Tho one thing was for sure...

There is more than one body down here by the smell of it.