YES WE CAN!

Nagisa's POV:

The entire class I couldn't focus on what was going on. The fact that somebody was out there that late is insane. Especially if that somebody had a torch and cape.

Who could that person be?

Wait, better yet, why was Karma over here that late?

Definitely something I should ask him about later.

Koro-Sensei: Nagisa, Karma, focus.

I looked behind me to see that Karma was just as out of the loop as I was. We were both on edge and worried.

Gah!

Out of the nuthouse and first thing that happens is this.

What the fuck.

I'm too tired for this shit.

I'm going to sleep.

*Time skip brought to you by a sleeping Nagisa*

Koro-Sensei: Nagisa, time to wake up. Class just ended for Lunch.

Me: Mmmm, I don't wanna go. Just let me sleeeeep.

Koro-Sensei: Are you alright?

Me: Yeah. Just tired is all.

Koro-Sensei: Alright, just checking. Anyways, get out of the classroom and go mingle with your peers.

Me: Fine.

I walked outside and was immediately met with an insane redhead dragging me over to a place with next to nobody there.

Me: Umm, might I ask why I'm getting dragged?

Karma: How about we go there?

Me: Go where? To that insane dormitory? Yeah no. I'm good thanks.

Karma: Yes, second building.

Me: I thought you were the one who didn't want to go there yesterday?

Karma: I'm the guy who spent the night there in the third one.... So what are you talking about?

Me: What the fuck. Why would you stay the night over there? Are you stupid or some shit? And they call me insane-

Karma: No, just don't have another place to stay and I know that building and the whole complex in and out...

Me: Yeah you're still crazy for that. I don't care what you say next.

Karma: Whatever. Are you going now or not? From what I could see yesterday the person was searching for something and I want to find out what.

Me: Fine. We can go. As long as we skip class.

Karma: Su-

Koro-sensei: What about skipping class? I do hope you two are not planning to go back there alone.

Me: Ehh, who cares. We're going now. Bye bye.

Koro-sensei: Oh really now...

Me: Yes. Bye now.

I grab Karma's hand and we start sprinting over towards the old dorms. We were very closely followed by Koro-Sensei however.

Koro-Sensei: No, you're not allowed to go.

At this point I was fed up with this bullshit so I just wound up pulling out a gun from one of my pockets and then shooting at him. He of course dogged it but I didn't care and started running again. Unless he was going to pick me up and carry me there wasn't any way that I was going to let him take me back to the school. I just wanted to search it at this point.

Karma: FUCKING HELL! I AM NOT GONNA LET MYSELF GET PULLED LIKE THIS ANYMORE!

Me: Hey, you're the one who wanted to go to the dorms.

Karma: Yes and this hurts! Now fucking let go!

Me: Fine

I let go of his shirt and he took a step away from me.

Me: Great, now I'm the bad guy. *muttering* yet again.

Karma: You wouldn't if I wouldn't be hurt... shit why did I say that right now...

Me: You're hurt? Where?

Koro-Sensei: Answer the question Karma.

Karma: None of your damn business. Now, let's continue moving.

Me: That's it you fucking bastard.

I ran towards him and kicked him in his ribs making him scream out in pain as well as cough out a bit of blood.

Karma: YOU!

Me: Take off your shirt. Or at least roll it up.

Karma: Get off me before I decide to take out my knife.

I started poking him in the same place that I kicked and let out another yelp.

Me: Yeah no, you're not okay. Generally you wouldn't care if you were kicked. And the fact that you were coughing blood? Not okay. Just do what I say.

Karma: NO, now get off me!

Me: Koro-Sensei, a little help please?

Koro-Sensei grabbed Karma and held him so that he couldn't move. I grabbed his shirt and started rolling it up only to find a ginormous bruise on his ribcage.

Me: KARMA WHAT THE FUCK!

Karma: Happy now?