What's up?

Nagisa's POV:

It had been about half an hour and Karma still wasn't back yet. It wasn't anything that he would necessarily need to be around for. It was just maths which he's amazing at so there wasn't really any need for him to be here.

Still though.

Where is he?

Usually when he leaves he comes back around now.

Hmm.

Me: Hey Korosensei, how much longer is class?

Korosensei: About another twenty minutes. Why?

Me: Could I use the bathroom then?

Korosensei: Sure. Just be quick about it.

Me: Alright. Thank you.

I quickly got up from my seat and got out of the classroom. I didn't like the feeling that I was getting from the fact that he still wasn't back. Out of all the classes for him to be for he would want to be here for maths. It was his favourite after all. I went outside of the building and started looking around for any sign of Karma.

I heard somebody running from behind me so I whipped around to be met with Karma running straight into me knocking us both onto the ground.

Me: Agh what the fuck. Karma what are you doing here?

Karma: KOROSENSEI!

Me: What about Korosensei? Or do I just look like that idiot?

Karma: No, where the fuck is that guy, alien octopus ah whatever?!

Me: Where do you think? Teaching class obviously. Also it's maths. Where the fuck did you go?

Karma: None of your business!

Me: The fuck do you mean none of my buisness. Do I need to find out for myself?

Karma: I mean, I am knee deep in shit! I need that man and don't have fucking time to tell ya right now!

Me: *sigh* Fine. But you're telling me later. Whether I need to cut you to shreds or not.

Karma: Sure be my guest and try and ama slit up your throat and make sure you will be swiss cheese after I am done with you!

Me: Wanna bet bitch?

Karama: Sure and I always pay back double!

Me: Yeah yeah.

Dear lord, he's scary.

So much fun to mess with him.

Me: Anyways, you wanted to go see Koro-sensei right?

Karma: YES!

We got up and ran over to the main building. We burst through the doors not caring about the ruckus that we were making.

Koro-Sensei: Walk in quieter next time. Take your seats.

Karma: I DON' FUCKING CARE! YOU COME WITH ME NOW!

Koro-Sensei: Now now Karma. No need to yell. I am still teaching a class after all.

Karma: I don't care! This is more important! Now move your damn ass or tentacles.

Koro-Sensei: *sigh* Fone. I'll go. But if it isn't actually important then you two are in big trouble young man.

Me: What did I do? All I did was bring him back like I wanted to.

After that I moved past both of them and walked over to my seat. They both just stared at me before finishing their conversation.

Karma: He has nothing to do with that damn body!

Koro-Sensei: Excuse me what now?

Karma: There is a freaking body in a pool of blood. Now you wanna come and check if I am insane cause I am sure I saw one and we all know Nagisa is the insane one here!

Me: OI! Now that was rude-

Karma: Sorry but not as if it was a lie either.

Me: That's it. I'm coming with you two morons.

Karma: HEY! Careful who you call a moron.

Me: Too bad. Now let's go.

Karma: .... Fine...

Koro-Sensei: Now that you two have stopped babbling can we go?