My turf!

Karma's POV:

It was one of these days when I hated everyone. Like I knew that I had school and everything and yet here I was laying on the ground and tasting my own blood. I may have gone overboard but who cared. I hated being called a mut or a bastards son. These were not even my real parents. To be honest, I got my blood lust from my parents death or more like after that happened. Now I was living with my uncle and aunt.

Let's face it. Both were shitty persons, one worse than the other. Each time they would get a call from the school they would beat me up for it and seeing as I was suspended I got a lot of these "Disciplinary" sessions with them or how I liked to call them, beat me up sessions.

Oh well!

At least I was happy that I could get away from them and finally see that damn Lunatic again.

They are lucky I am still sane and in my right mind.

If not, I would have killed them all a long long day ago.

You beat up shit and you get beaten up.

If you think you are an exception... Oh wait till I get back at you all!

It was soo long that I haven't thought about actually killing my uncle and aunt. They were horrible people and I hated them. There was really no need to stay at home at all but I didn't had any other place to crash in. It wasn't as if I would sleep on the street from time to time just to not get home at all.

Today was a new day and I was quite exited. The first thing I got was actually a BB- knife. Tho I did give it my own touch so it would definitely be a weapon which would kill even people. But Pssst! No one was allowed to know that at all. It was my personal weapon for safety reasons in case someone like Nagisa would piss me off. I wasn't about to kill him but at least scare the shit out of him to leave me alone.

What?

I needed my me-time too!

Plus he was annoying sometimes too!

After I layed on the floor enough and finally couldn't feel the pain that bad anymore, I decided to get some pain killer and some ointment to treat my bruises. My uncle wasn't dumb after all. He would only beat me up when he knew that I had to get out otherwise I could report him. Not that I couldn't do it now but who would believe a delinquent like me anyways?! No one! Right?!

Me: *sigh*

Korosensei...

Let's see if I can finish him off or not.

I am pretty sure I can.

Question is... do I want to do that or not?

Did I even get my gun?

Ah here it is.

Can't believe it is one that can't hurt anyone.

At least I could study and learn how to wield a gun thanks to this.

Oh well better go to school now.

It took me a bit but finally I arrived at school, a bit earlier than usual but that didn't matter. I was normally always the first one in class and would spend my time laying on the desk observing and listening to my surroundings. This abandoned small school building was definitely way better than the big one. It was more calm and nostalgic here.

I wonder how Nagisa is doing....

Heard some rumors about him getting arrested...

A mental hospital is what they say around the main building...

Can't believe they are already talking about this shit.

Of course it didn't pass me while I was actually walking by the main building that Nagisa was the main talk in each and every conversation. Normally it would be me but since that manic showed his insane side it was all about him, not that I cared anyways.

Will he come?

Ah why do I even care!

I should try and get some sleep first.

My side is hurting me a bit....

Why did they have to do this again?

Ah yeah... FUN!

Why did I even have to endure this?

....

While I was laying there, I started hearing the class filling up with people and one of these noisy people was Nagisa. I was kinda happy that he didn't came to me since everyone knew that my temper in the morning is quite bad. Oh no wonder when I used to get up after getting beaten and then swallow down my pride and hide it. I mean I would never admit this at all. My parents weren't that much better from what I remember. They always used to tell me if I didn't liked it with them, I would be better of in an orphanage. HAHAHAH Very funny. That was a great joke on their side but it hurt me like hell when I was younger.

Once the teacher came in, everything went up in hell since they all started to attack him. That was when I decided to look up a bit.

How stupid...

This isn't accurate at all.

They will never finish him off.

Yeah... No chance at all.

Oh look Nagisa is making a move too...

And he failed.

Now is my turn.

I had my gun hidden away as I aimed at the teacher and without even a peng, the bullet went flying towards my target and guess what? I hit the tentacle right by his face which was holding the chalk.

Bingo!