SENSEI! WE KNOW WHO IT IS!

Karma's POV:

I knew something was wrong with Nagisa when we entered the building. He looked sleepy up till then but all of the sudden things changed and he started to look pale and I was starting to get worried about him which I would in reality never say at all or admit to him if anyone would ask. However this wasn't really the right place for something like this to happen.

So the moment we got out of the place and I was insisting to carry him, I ran back to the classroom where Koro-sensei would be in. Honestly if Nagisa would have still insisted on a no, I would have fucking grabbed him and princess carry him towards safety.

Did I care how this looked like?

Nope.

There was a murderer in the building and all we had from weapons was me with a knife and everything else were BB weapons. Not the best kind of situation we were in at all.

I have to get us to Koro-sensei!

Gosh Nagisa is heavier than I thought.

He really should cut back on snacks..

Whelp I was the one offering to carry him.

Can't leave him be either anyways.

As insane as he is he is a good friend.

Never said that at all.

Thankfully I managed to get to Koro-sensei and that meant literally busting the door to the teachers room open and stepping inside out of breath completely. The teacher looked at me and immediately got Nagisa down from my back before offering me a chair and then bandages and ointment and everything else so he could treat my wounds which he saw earlier plus also taking care of Nagisa.

Koro-sensei: I assume you found something?

Me: We saw who it was.

Koro-sensei: And?

Me: Rio.

Koro-sensei: Really?

Me: Yes. She is searching fo-

I really wanted to finish this sentence before he just vanished but oh well. He really had a knack for disappearing or doing things the quick way. For my part, I knew where he went. It wasn't really that surprising anyways.

He for sure went to get Rio.

There is no way she isn't in the building at all.

I mean we dipped as fast as we could but Koro-sensei was definitely faster than us.

Nothing could have stopped him from getting her.

I wonder why there were BB bullets on the ground...

Maybe a trap?

I am not sure...

If it was a trap then we would have activated it.

While I was thinking about that, I started to hear a girl's voice and she sounded more than just mad. It was definitely Rio who I could hear but I could also hear Koro-sensei and thanks to the open door, I saw that usually yellow demon walking down the corridor but being completely black. Oh well someone did piss him off as well.

Tho having a killer around and doing that for who knows how long was bad. I didn't really get how we didn't see the signs or how she managed to do it for soo long. Some of the dead bodies really looked old.

I wonder who she killed...

I couldn't really identify them.

None of our class that's for sure.

Anyways, I should see if Nagisa is alright now since Sensei is definitely not in the best mood to deal with us about right now.

The rest of the day I made sure to actually take care of Nagisa who was there with me. He was completely out the whole day and the whole night which honestly I didn't have anything against the excuse to stay there and not go home. I was even happy about it as well.

Koro-sensei: You really are getting beaten up at home Karma?

Me: Yes...

No chances of lying that man and I saw him in black earlier so no way I would be as dumb to provoke or even lie to this octopus right here and right now.

Koro-sensei: Any reasons for that?

Me: They never wanted me.

Koro-sensei: Your parents could have given you up for adoption if that would be the case.

Me: It's not them... They died... My uncle and aunt are taking care of me.

Koro-sensei: I see I will need to talk to them. You stay here and take care of Nagisa.

Me: Will do.

With that being said, he left the room and with that me and Nagisa back alone. Whatever he was about to do was none of my business. He could have killed them and I would be happy about it. In short, whatever would happen to them was a blessing for me. The rest of this night was just relaxing as well as getting some decent sleep which was not something I got for quite a while now anyways.